Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

What did you think of The Muppets' Wizard of Oz?

• Oz was great

Votes: 57 23.0%
  • Oz was good

Votes: 92 37.1%
  • Oz was disappointing

Votes: 64 25.8%
  • Oz was awful

Votes: 35 14.1%

• Total voters

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i'm glad the Electric mayhem were there, but they could have had some lines :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I missed the first hour, but what I've seen so far has been hilarious. Especially Kermit's line where he askes the wizard: "By any chance, are you related to Frank Oz?"

Who said "those are my nipples"?

Svedish_Chef

Reaction score
I felt it was a cynical exercize to bring in a more black audience to the muppets.

It was good how they got Toto to be Pepe though.

Katzi428

Reaction score
That was REALLY great! :big_grin: The part about Gonzo's nipples made ME laugh too!

Svedish_Chef

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I missed the first hour, but what I've seen so far has been hilarious. Especially Kermit's line where he askes the wizard: "By any chance, are you related to Frank Oz?"

Who said "those are my nipples"?
That was Gonzo the 'TIN THING'

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
It wasn't just great, it was... what's the opposite of disappointing? I was afraid I was going to be bored with it, but I love-love-LOVED it!
Pepe was better than I remembered him. "He's not my type." :smile:
And Piggy as the witch of the west? Is it just me, or do eyepatches always add to sexiness?

Struble

Reaction score
I liked it. And I feared I'd hate it. Yay for being pleasently surprised!

Sh.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i have watched the whole movie and im in love with the whole thing. Ashnta is kind of cute, and im not really into black Girls but i thought she was really cute. Know i dont want all the black people to get mad after that but im white and i grew up thinking black people where mean and now im learnig diffreent. Anyways back on Track, There where quite a few wonderfull things in this. EM jamming it out and Dr. Theeth little line was nice and i think whoever is doing him is getting better just need more of him. Fozzie voice was right on loved every minite of him. but i think the Frank Oz joke should have been done bu Fozzie inseted.

I loved QT appernece it was good and kermit was awsom there to.

"Awww you dont want to miss an aditon with the muppets the best puppet show out thre". Loved that line i cryed when i heard that. Gonzo and his nipples are cute and funny loevd that as well.
I dont know about anyone else but when the bad guys where tearing pu kermit and Gonzo did anyone get a little teary-eyed.
Oh Wow that was not Brian doing Scooter whoever it was it was good sounded a lot like Richared just a little younger.
One last thing Peppe calling Sam "Big Bird" i thought that was funny
In all i give it two very big tumbs up!!!!!!!