Muppet Crushes

Fraggline

Reaction score
waaaaauw, crushed by love, you mean?
I must admit something... Please don't laugh at me...
Since the 20th of december, 2009 I have (and I have still) a huge huge enormous crush on... Well, check my avatar. I have a cruch on Zoot. As I said before, a huge crush... Man, while writing this, my hands are shaking and I am smiling like a freak...
PLease don't laugh at me, there are too much people yet who do that to me...
Aw, ilovemusic! Nobody, I say, nobody should be made the object of laughter by anyone. I won't laugh at you.:sympathy:

Puckrox

Reaction score
waaaaauw, crushed by love, you mean?
I must admit something... Please don't laugh at me...
Since the 20th of december, 2009 I have (and I have still) a huge huge enormous crush on... Well, check my avatar. I have a cruch on Zoot. As I said before, a huge crush... Man, while writing this, my hands are shaking and I am smiling like a freak...
PLease don't laugh at me, there are too much people yet who do that to me...
Yeah, what Fraggline said! No one here's gonna laugh at you. Everyone in this thread alone as admitted to having a crush on a muppet (I've got one on Gonzo!). We're all very understanding on this forum. I've only been here for a week, but even I've learned that. So don't worry about anyone laughing at you. :big_grin:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Does it have to be a muppet. Cuz I used to have a major crush on Jim from Muppet Treasure Island (I still minorly do) and I currently have a crush on Fred from MCC. (Seriously, Christmas when we watched it is was all "*knock knock* Hello, Uncle!" "Oh my gosh isn't he so cute?" *insert girly gigling*)

As for the puppets, I used to have a crush on that little dog from Labyrinth. I used to really like Ernie as well I think. Currently I have one on Scooter, Gonzo, Wembley and Boober.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Does it have to be a muppet. Cuz I used to have a major crush on Jim from Muppet Treasure Island (I still minorly do) and I currently have a crush on Fred from MCC. (Seriously, Christmas when we watched it is was all "*knock knock* Hello, Uncle!" "Oh my gosh isn't he so cute?" *insert girly gigling*)

As for the puppets, I used to have a crush on that little dog from Labyrinth. I used to really like Ernie as well I think. Currently I have one on Scooter, Gonzo, Wembley and Boober.
Boober is a sweet heart. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score

Oh my gawd, Fred in MCC is sooooo cute! I never realized it until this last Christmas. :smile:

And I'm so with you on Gonzo, I've got a major crush on him (it's a bit of a problem). And Boober and Wembley too. If I were a Fraggle, I'm pretty sure Boober would be the Fraggle I'd awkwardly have a crush on, but wouldn't have the guts to tell, and then in the end I'd end up with Wembley because we're so similar. :coy:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Oh my gawd, Fred in MCC is sooooo cute! I never realized it until this last Christmas. :smile:

And I'm so with you on Gonzo, I've got a major crush on him (it's a bit of a problem). And Boober and Wembley too. If I were a Fraggle, I'm pretty sure Boober would be the Fraggle I'd awkwardly have a crush on, but wouldn't have the guts to tell, and then in the end I'd end up with Wembley because we're so similar. :coy:
I've found I awkwardly dress a lot like Boober I have the same hat and scarf as him. Is that weird?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I've found I awkwardly dress a lot like Boober I have the same hat and scarf as him. Is that weird?
Nah, not really. The sort of hat Boober wears is kind of "in" (I definitely have one kind of like it, but gray). Nothing wrong with dressing like an awesome Fraggle! Then if there's ever a lull in a conversation you're having with someone, it makes for a great conversation starter. :big_grin: