Muppet Crushes

Puckrox

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like people take statements like that too literally. Part of me wants to say "Yes I know they aren't real but if they were I would have a crush on someone like that."
Amen to that.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
When I was younger, I was in love with Scooter, I don't know why. Maybe it's because of his voice or the way he sings. Either way, I still love him. I've also gone back and forth between Gobo and Wembley. I think my number one Muppet is Kermit. How could you not love him? :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
When I was younger, I was in love with Scooter, I don't know why. Maybe it's because of his voice or the way he sings. Either way, I still love him. I've also gone back and forth between Gobo and Wembley. I think my number one Muppet is Kermit. How could you not love him? :smile:
Yea there;s something about Scooter's voice that makes him very endearing. I want to say it's the contrast it adds to his character. Scooter is a relatively grown up (in terms of mindset), responsible character, but his voice adds a great amount of playfullness to the character it seems. It also sounds intelligent if that makes any snese.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I've already mentioned how I would love to find a girl who's a lot like Boober, Mokey, Gonzo, Rowlf, or Fozzie, but I just had to chime in again with this (even though it is a bit off-topic)...

It makes me happy to know that us Muppet fans can discuss something like our Muppet crushes on a forum without fear of being ridiculed for it. I don't know how many times I've been blasted and degraded by people (both online and off) because of my adoration for all things Muppets. It's wonderful to know that a forum exists in which the majority of it's members are NOT hateful trolls who feed of making other people miserable.

So Thank You Muppet fans on this forum, for following the teachings of Kermit and all his Muppet family and friends.

Puckrox

Reaction score
It makes me happy to know that us Muppet fans can discuss something like our Muppet crushes on a forum without fear of being ridiculed for it. I don't know how many times I've been blasted and degraded by people (both online and off) because of my adoration for all things Muppets. It's wonderful to know that a forum exists in which the majority of it's members are NOT hateful trolls who feed of making other people miserable.

So Thank You Muppet fans on this forum, for following the teachings of Kermit and all his Muppet family and friends.

I'm with you 100% on this. Whenever I express my love of Muppets I feel like I'm met with a lot of friends who either don't take me seriously or think I'm totally bonkers. I can't even imagine telling any of them about having a crush on a Muppet. I normally don't care too much about what people think of me, but, in the end, we're all a little self concious about how we come off to other people. That's why this place is so amazing. It's like a little safe haven, where there is no such thing as judgment. Not when it comes to Muppets, Fraggles, or anything Jim Henson related. It's truly marvelous. I'm so happy I found this place. You guys are all wonderful people and because of you this year has, so far, been amazing. Thank you all so very, very much, and I look forward to getting to know you guys in the days ahead. <3

bazingababe24

Reaction score
If my signature is any indication, I once had it bad for Gobo Fraggle. (It’s mainly me saying what the other female Fraggles in the Rock are thinking, since Gobo and his Uncle Matt are apparently considered very attractive by Fraggle standards.):smirk: Now that I’ve grown and rediscovered the series, I will say without hesitation that I hold a torch for the beautiful Cantus. His rose and gold color scheme, his grace and regal bearing, the shape of his head, the fact that he speaks with Jim’s voice in its sexiest inflection --- wow. I would follow him to the ends of the Rock and back.

As for the other Muppets, I’d probably want to date Floyd. Smart, snarky, and utterly cool. I also tend to gravitate toward bass players. There's just something about them that I can't put my finger on. I totally envy Janice, fer shurley.:coy:

Quesal

Reaction score
if Janice were human...goodness knows how much I'd want her! hehehe

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I gotta ask. Does anyone else just melt when Gonzo, Kermit, and Scooter (or Janice, Piggy and Yolanda for that matter) coome on stage for "Somebody's getting married" in MTM. I was watching it the other day and I just gushed seeing them in the "bachelor" state.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
If my signature is any indication, I once had it bad for Gobo Fraggle. (It’s mainly me saying what the other female Fraggles in the Rock are thinking, since Gobo and his Uncle Matt are apparently considered very attractive by Fraggle standards.):smirk: Now that I’ve grown and rediscovered the series, I will say without hesitation that I hold a torch for the beautiful Cantus. His rose and gold color scheme, his grace and regal bearing, the shape of his head, the fact that he speaks with Jim’s voice in its sexiest inflection --- wow. I would follow him to the ends of the Rock and back.

As for the other Muppets, I’d probably want to date Floyd. Smart, snarky, and utterly cool. I also tend to gravitate toward bass players. There's just something about them that I can't put my finger on. I totally envy Janice, fer shurley.:coy:
Yes! Cantus is very VERY hott. By Fraggle standards I can see why he got people to follow him. He's just got. . . style.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Woooooaaaaah... I think I have a crush on Doctor Teeth. But only when he sings. And only Jim's version of him... Weird... :big_grin: