How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well... Would do that, but like I said, I respect the man. Here's a hint: Refine your searches to Massachusetts' mapped hook-tailed area.
That should set you geographic gumshoes going...

*Flees thanks to one of Carmen Sandiego's V.I.L.E. henchcrook jetpacks.
You respect the man but yet you're announcing on a fan board that he has a Facebook?:confused:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
You respect the man but yet you're announcing on a fan board that he has a Facebook?:confused:
Which is why people should just send a nice message to him, once, honestly thanking him for his fantastic work, and wait to see if he chooses to friend you.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Which is why people should just send a nice message to him, once, honestly thanking him for his fantastic work, and wait to see if he chooses to friend you.
Well, I still can't find him, so I won't be sending him anything I guess.........:frown:

Robin

Reaction score
I couldnt find Jerry on Facebook... A guy who looked kind of like him... that is it...

I think puppeteer Jerry Nelson is not really on facebook...

It is some other guy who gets a kick out of playing the part...

Robin "Kermits nephew" lol:sing:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I couldnt find Jerry on Facebook... A guy who looked kind of like him... that is it...

I think puppeteer Jerry Nelson is not really on facebook...

It is some other guy who gets a kick out of playing the part...

Robin "Kermits nephew" lol:sing:
It's him, okay. He set his profile to private recently so it's unsearchable.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... There you go then. And don't give up Melissa... Send me a PM and I'll help you out. And I wasn't the one who announced Jerry's on Facebook, that honor goes to Quesal who posted a few posts above mine.

BTW: Marianne, I have a question for you, but think PM would be better.

Ah, so many friends to count on! :batty:

muppetfan89

Reaction score
just out of curiousity, has any one ever heard Jerry's natural speaking voice, I never have, is there a video or something, which shows him talking in his natural speaking vocie.

Luke

Reaction score
Just in case no one's said so yet, Jerry Nelson is a member of Facebook. I am not kidding! I am actually Facebook friends with him. So far it doesn't look like a con. Look him up and befriend him and judge for yourself.
Probably not the smartest thing to have posted that, seeing as he's had to hide himself now. Remember its not just us guys who are responsible enough not to hassle someone who see these threads, we do get the occasional wierdos (i mean, weirder wierdos! lol)

I hope Jerry's doing fine, its an exciting time to be involved with the Muppets and Fraggles and it's always good to see Jerry back with the team!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
just out of curiousity, has any one ever heard Jerry's natural speaking voice, I never have, is there a video or something, which shows him talking in his natural speaking vocie.
:search: Jerry's interviewed on the Emmet Otter and Fraggle Rock DVDs.

He sounds like he does when he performs Jerry.

Out of respect for Jerry's privacy, I'll just send him a letter through the proper channels rather than through facebook. He's always been kind enough to respond to fans in that way in the past. It'd be a shame to lose that privilege. :smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
Well the trouble is I tried sending him a letter, and it got returned :frown: It's a bit disapointing. I would just like to tell him how much he's appreciated and stuff, I mean, I'm sure he knows that already, but yeah. Tis a pity I can't send him a message on facebook, but i can understand he must get HEAPS of them. So I guess I'll just have to forget about it :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.