What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Aw... Rather liked the all-female team, Jessica Lauren most of all. Will wait for the revamped edition and see how it fares.
Well, although I made Jessica extremely funny in the story, she's not that way in real life. I needed someone who was on par with Bill Murray and the character of Peter Venkman, and Donna Kymberleigh is just that person.

Proof of that is this picture she messaged me through MySpace:

http://www.geocities.com/muppetman08/Kermit.jpg

She knows us Muppet fans and our humor all too well. LOL!:stick_out_tongue:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
That's my favorite picture! XD
Goodness.

Eddie, what he displayed to us was a picture of Kermit sitting in front of what appears to be a doctor holding up an x-ray.

Kermit's expression is unreadable as he awaits the dreadful news of his well-being.

In the x-ray, Kermit's puppet form holds from inside a hand (it's anatomy being displayed in the x-ray).

Doctor: Have a seat, Kemit. What I'm about to tell you may come as a shock.

Kermit: o_o

I just thought you'd like to know, Eddiekins. =D

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh! Yes, I would've. Thankees Claudida.

And Sean, I liked Jessica not so much for the humor but for how you presented her in a bit more adult tone compared to Christina and Stephanie, just like how Venkman was the more grownup/cynnic/realist of the original trio.

But however you feel the reworking would go best to make you feel happy with it, I support you buddy.

Now then... Um, Claudia, erm... If you could please help me out with another little request, I left it in your PM box.
*Skulks back into the shadows.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
And Sean, I liked Jessica not so much for the humor but for how you presented her in a bit more adult tone compared to Christina and Stephanie, just like how Venkman was the more grownup/cynnic/realist of the original trio.
Cool. Well, Donna will be just the same, only ten times better. No one gets more adult than Donna Kymberleigh--I promise you that. Haha!

The only roles I think will change as a result of the new cast will be J.G.'s and mine. J.G. is going to represent a side of Ray Stantz that we saw a tad bit of from that "dream sequence" in the first movie (you know, when the ghost starts unbuckling his pants?). Not in THAT sense, but more in terms of having a sort of romantic interest with some of the beautiful female ghosts that he encounters on the job.

As for me, since I'm now the counterpart of Egon Spengler (and not Winston Zeddemore, as in the original version of my story), I'll try to make myself out to be a much more eccentric, intelligent, and witty version of him. The biggest inside joke to this is that Harold Ramis wrote the script to Ghostbusters along with Dan Aykroyd, and in the end, he became what he wrote. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else taking on that role other than him.

Speaking of Winston Zeddemore, I finally found my counterpart for him in my new, revamped story. Her name is Gina Ferraro, and she has just as close of a history with the Ghostbusters franchise than the rest of us do.

Proof of that is here, here, and here!:wink:

Gina's version of Winston Zeddemore will be no different from Ernie Hudson. She's just as much no-nonsense as he was in the films, but also light-hearted, dedicated, and sarcastic as he turned out to be in the animated series (for anyone who has seen the episodes "Ghostbuster of the Year" and "Lost and Foundry", you'll see where I'm driving at).

According to our MySpace pages, it seems like the two female members of our new team are the oldest, while the males are the youngest. I just found this interesting since Donna K is the oldest of the four of us.:smile:

Much of the same secrets of the story will be there in the new version and the villain is the same one I intended for it to be in the original. The only difference is my approach to explaining who it might be until the very end of the story.

A sequel is still planned for this story, as well as a possible ongoing series. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

But for now, the team is all set and I'm ready to get to working on the new, revamped "Who Ya Gonna Call?" for Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... That's all good news to hear. Can't wait for it to go online.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Gina is very pretty, btw.
[She is a very pretty woman posing in authentic looking ghostbusters uniform]
I think I will reply tonight, Eddie. :smile:
I just have to update a little something.

*Leaves the thread so Muppetwriter can continue his creative stuff*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooooh! Update away Claudia! Please... And hope to read more from you soonish too Sean.
*Leaves to check other threads.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Stars of "Spaaaaace...The Final Frontier" Talk!

M.C. recently had the opportunity to talk with a few of the stars of the upcoming Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction story, "Spaaaaace...The Final Frontier!", and allow us to ask questions on some of the things we can expect in the tale.

We asked the main star of our story, Link Hogthrob, about working with the cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Farscape, and he had this to say:

"Well, I don't know too much about science or even fiction for that matter. But I know that no one can really make water and air move by itself nor stun a living being with its tongue. It's amazing what those imaginative gentlemen at L.I.M. can do nowadays, isn't it?"

When we caught up with Princess Azula (the main villain of Avatar), we asked her about the series finale in July and what would the outcome of her character would be:

"What a silly question to ask! Well, it only seems fair to provide a silly answer...I win. 'Nuff said!"

We were even able to get a brief interview with Suki (Sokka's love interest in Avatar) about working with the Muppets and her fellow co-stars:

"Well, they're all really great. I'm having lots of fun with this. It's definitely something that I haven't tried before. Sokka's been...well...the usual on set. He and Link Hogthrob seem to have this wacky yet brilliant chemistry that'll make you want to stay in the room for hours, waiting to see what happens next."

When asked about how her fellow Avatar stars performed in last year's Fantastic Four/Muppets crossover, "The Silver Crystal", she mentioned:

"I loved it! I just wished they could've had more to do. They seemed to just be in the background a lot, and there was never enough time for them to really shine. It won't be that way here in ["Spaaaaace...The Final Frontier"]. I also think Azula will have more of a purpose, too. She and Scorpius from Farscape had something going on in ["The Silver Crystal"] that we never got to get into, and it seems to come back in a HUGE way."

We told Azula about Suki's quote, and she had this to say:

"Even if she is a weak little girl, it's good to know that she at least had a moment to mention ME."

On the subject of the trailer we all had seen in March, the characters said this:

Link Hogthrob: "I seemed to have noticed a lot of my bad moments. Who's idea was it to include a clip of me getting my head stuck in the door?"

Suki: "I loved it! Sokka, Aang, Toph, and Katara all looked really heroic in most of those scenes."

Azula: "Where the *beep* was I in that so-called trailer?"

When asked about their plans for Mother's Day, the stars each had to say this:

Link Hogthrob: "What more could I give my own mother for a day like Mother's Day than two tickets to see N*Sync in concert on May 11th, 1999." After a few seconds, he added: "Wait a minute!"

Suki: "Mother's Day? Wow. We don't really do much on that day, except for learn an easier way of breaking a man's arm in two places." She then added: "I'm kidding! We pick flowers all day, that's all."

Azula: "You're kidding me, right?"

"Spaaaace...The Final Frontier" is coming soon to Muppet Central. Until then, we'll have more of these interviews around the thread, not to mention yet another cool trailer over the summer.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
To follow up on the interviews I had done on Friday, I created these posters for "Spaaaaaace...The Final Frontier". They're the first ones I had done in a long time, so I hope I still have that touch:

Heroes/Villains Poster

Swine Trek/Starfleet Insignia Poster (My Personal Favorite)

I decided that the story will start being posted on January of next year, seeing as how this year is full of planned stories. I'm also thinking of writing "World of Disney" by that time.:wink: