Somebody Help!!! Looking For A Muppet!

Erine81981

Reaction score
This was on Nick Jr back in the days. I really don't know where it really ran before it aired on Nick Jr. but i would watch it this every day of my life. I would really love to have this on DVD or something. I know there was another thread about this but one of the episodes i do remember is the one where the space ship came and wated to take the little mouse character away but she didn't know if she wanted to go. That's all i remember but i'm so glad to visit my childhood when i can on Youtube.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Yeah that is super crazy!!! I told my parents it had to be around the time Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers was on. That is the only time I really watched TV when I was little. I just thought of something...we were driving home from that trip and there was an overpass and it said SAM in HUGE letters I read it and told him the story of how my parents were going to name me Stephanie Anne but didn't want my initials to be SAM...IT WAS A SIGN!!! Ok, I'm not that wierd but this whole thing has been entertaining!
unfortunately I don't remember this show, maybe it was on cable or something. Anyway I'm going to have to muffin this thread. Your story, dmbnut reminds me of an "All In The Family" ep where they were trying to name Gloria's son. Archie wanted him to be named after him and Mike (the meathead) wanted him to be named after his father Steven. Archie's compromise was to name him Archibald Steven Spivik, but then Gloria said "Oh Daddy, you wouldn't want a grandchild with those initials."

The child was finally named Joey.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
i do remember is the one where the space ship came and wated to take the little mouse character away but she didn't know if she wanted to go. That's all i remember but i'm so glad to visit my childhood when i can on Youtube.
I remember that episode too. Muffy decided she didn't want to go if her friends weren't allowed. Very sweet. :smile:

abiraniriba said:
Your story, dmbnut reminds me of an "All In The Family" ep where they were trying to name Gloria's son. Archie wanted him to be named after him and Mike (the meathead) wanted him to be named after his father Steven. Archie's compromise was to name him Archibald Steven Spivik, but then Gloria said "Oh Daddy, you wouldn't want a grandchild with those initials."
Lol that sounds like them, I love All in the Family!

(and double quoting!)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Lol that sounds like them, I love All in the Family!

(and double quoting!)
Me too!

Oh no,no,no, everyone knows Jeff's the mannequin who comes to life when you put the hat on his head and say the magic words, "Hocus Pocus Alimagocus!"

...what? Am I the only one who watched? Lol
As Beth has stated, no you are not. I used to whach that show everyday. I usually know this but I just wasn't thinking cleary or was having an off day.:wink:

And thanks to ilikemuppets and redBoobergurl for the support too. :smile:
Youe welcome!

This was on Nick Jr back in the days. I really don't know where it really ran before it aired on Nick Jr. I think it aired on YTV in Canada.
Thanks to ilikemuppets and redboobergurl too!!! Aww, your welcome. Just glad to help out in anyway little was or minor detail that I can.:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
As Beth has stated, no you are not. I used to whach that show everyday. I usually know this but I just wasn't thinking cleary or was having an off day.

I think it aired on YTV in Canada.
Oh I know, no problem! And yes it was a Canadian program (like many American kids shows are heh) so that makes sense. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, especially a lot of Nickelodean shows! They also had a lot of Japanees imports, too. And a few french ones too.

dmbnut

Reaction score
Hahhahahhahaaa that All in the Family story is SO funny!!!! That was a crazy show!

dmbnut

Reaction score
The Fiancee

Well, the Fiancee was excited about my new Muppet friends and thier knowledge of Sam. We are all relieved and can carry on with our wedding plans. Hehehehee.:big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, yeah that almost put a stop on the whole thing!