Announcing the MuppetCast

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know dude. You should try it yourself. *throws Ryan a rock*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I wish I could listen, but I can't get my computer to load the Muppetcasts... I managed to get one from June but the files are so big, it freezes my computer. Sorry Prawnie... :frown: I really want to hear your impression.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey Pepper, on the site there's a link where you can just listen to the finalist clips without downloading an entire show.
:smile: Hope you get to hear it!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
MrsPepper, I'm saddened to hear that you aren't able to listen to the shows! Perhaps I can help you. You aren't the first person who's had trouble listening, so I have a few quick tips that may work. How are you currently trying to listen to the shows?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.... Listening to Show #13 and I have to say this is a hexcellent podcast. Just listened to my first episode, will try to catch Show #14 next.

One nitpick... In your profile of Sesamstraat there seemed to be some confusion regarding Pino. You refered to him as Big Bird's uncle in two instances, yet as his cousin once. Always thought Pino was one of Big Bird's international cousins. Also, I think there was another bit of confusion with another of Big Bird's cousins, Abelardo is his Mexican counterpart, but "Mink" his Turkish cousin's name is actually Minick Kus. Hope this helps and keep doing such a great bang-up job.
Crazy Harry: Did someone say "bang-up"?
*Plunger is pressed and an ensuing explosion can be heard as the Muppet bomber dashes off, laughing all the while.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just subscribed. I have only heard episode 14. I liked the impressions. The person who did an impression of Bunsen should really consider becomming a puppeteer and then be Dave Goelz' understudy for Bunsen. The person who did an impression of Bobo also did a good job. It sounded like he kept switching from sounding almost like Victor Yerrid's voice for Dr. Teeth in From the Balcony to sounding dead-on.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks for subscribing minor_muppetz! Yeah, the impressions were are a lot of fun. I think we've really got a good group for the Top 5. Have you gotten a chance to vote yet?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Subscribe? Uh, subscribe to what? Just asking cause I've been able to download all episodes from the main site so far.