• Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Grover Monster/theprawncracker

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Reaction score
Penguin Announcer: Welcome to Bunzathon - The 24 hour Telethon, asking you to vote Dr Bunz your Muppet President. And now ...... here's Bunzy !

*canned applause*

Dr Bunz: Thank you, Thank you. I'm Dr Bunz, your host, campaigning to be Muppet President 2007, and Nobel Peace Prize Winner 2008. We're here for a very serious reason tonight, to ask you to vote Bunz in this campaign, but remember we also need your campaign donations .... how else will i get to Mardi Gras this year, so pick up the phone and dial 1-800-Bunz.

*phone rings*.

Dr Bunz Hellllllloooooo

Elmo: Dr Bunz, this is Elmo. From Sesame Street .... Australia. You told me if i got in the flying machine i would go into Space but the man here tell me i've only got a one way ticket and the flight only stops here. Elmo verrrrrrry angry!

Dr Bunz: Sorry Elmo, the lines very faint. I have to go .... (replaces reciever)

*phone rings*

Pepe: Dr Bunz,this is Pepe hokay? I have big problems hokay? The Pussycat Dolls arrived for my big dance number to close the telethon show and looks like we booked Josie and the Pussycats by mistake si?. These are old womens si? I cannot shake my bom boms and make monies with old ladies hokay? I don't wish my girlfriends were like these and i don't want them pushin my buttons si?

Dr Bunz: Next ......

Janice: Like yeaaah Dr Bunz. I bought this new miracle shampoo from you and like you said it'd make my blonde locks look groooovy. Well, my man Floyd says it don't look so Groovy, it looks Ginger, and he aint tight with it. This aint Groovy man .....

Dr Bunz: Ah more calls from my loyal voters, keep em comin, and remember we need your vote too so please scroll to the top of this page and vote for Dr Bunsen Honeydew, that's me. Later, we'll have Penguin ballet, but first, The Great Gonzo performs blindfolded knife throwing on the spinning wheel of death, with none other than my trusty assistant- Beaker !

Beaker: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !

Gonzo: Stop shaking Beaker, you're making it harder for me to hit the target !

Penguin Announcer: We'll be right back after these messages from Quackers, THE brand leader in Rubber Ducky Invisibility Spray ....

Vibs

Reaction score
I vote Bunsen! Bunsen! Go Bunsen! <3 <3 <3! (those are hearts... apparantly.)

And now, Beau, I'd LIKE an explaination... and 500 dollars.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Screen cuts to a darkened room where a group of quakers enter, bowing, and eating breakfast cereal...

Beau: You did say Quakers, right, Dr Buxom?

EDIT: Vibs? 500 dollars? What are you talking about there? *hands the money under the table* I said quiet money!

Money: *starts screaming*

Drat...I hate when that happens...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Patrol Officer Octopus busts into the clandestine closet and arrests all gathered there. So, trying to pay off the voters huh? Well, you can't get away from the long arms of this lawman. *Slaps handcuffs on Bo and Vibs and leads them away to Muppet Jail.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Come on everybodieeeeeeeeeee! VOTE FOR SOMEBODIEEEEEEEEE! That is all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*in Muppet jail*

Any chance of a parol, officer? And by parol, yes, I do mean pay-roll...*waves secret stash of golden goodies*

Luke

Reaction score
And now, Beau, I'd LIKE an explaination... and 500 dollars.
Well done Beau, i ike your style!

* looking through members list of old friends and hangers on *

Luke

Reaction score
Penguin Announcer: ..... and now it's time for part two of the Dr Bunz Telethon. Bunzathon presents a mixed up Muppet movie of epic proportions as we delve deep into a dark void to reveal ..... BUNZ IN SPACE (HOSPITAL)! (echo)

* We join Dr Bunz, his trusty sidekick Beaker, and patient Bean Bunny onboard their spaceship lab, The SwineShrek *

Bean: Doctor, i'm feeling kinda hot

Dr Bunz: Well you must be a hot cross bunny

Bean: I can't feel my tail and the producers keep editing out my lines

Dr Bunz: Sounds like you've been clipped!

Bean: So you said this won't hurt. Just a little liposuction to make me look trim on screen .......

Dr Bunz: Of course not. *aside* Beaker, you always said you wanted a lucky Rabbits foot right?

*Bean Bunny faints*

Dr Bunz: Just a little joke my furry friend. As you wish, just a little suction .... oh here's my special guest for this episode - Dr Phil Van Neuter

Van Neuter: Nothing like a little BRAIN SURGERY my guinea pig patient.

* Bean faints again *

Dr Bunz: He's a Rabbit actually

Van Neuter: Are you sure, cos i'm feeling horse.

* scene fades to black as the characters look around and a voice emerges *

Penguin Announcer: Tune in next time for more bad jokes and medical science .... and later, Penguin Ballet. But first, make sure you vote for Dr Bunsen Honeydew or we'll go back to BUNZ IN SPACE !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Two tentacles shoot out to grab the bag of golden goodies and tag it with an "Exhibit A" label, before one of the two tentacles puts said bag in the evidence locker.
Right, that'll be used as evidence against you. Now sit tight and let the process of Muppet law run its course with your case.
*Keeps Bo and Vibs in jailcell until the voting results are announced tomorrow.