Big Bird Replica Half-finished

CoOKiE

Reaction score
it does and thank you for answering my questions. Keep up the good work. Do you think you'd be walkin around with it when you're done?

I made a bruno last year and the only thing that made it not fun, was the way i made it was hard to get on by myself... but yea i admit to wearing it outside the house other then halloween night :wink:

actually, can i ask what the name of the netting you used is called?

Luke

Reaction score
I like the Bart you made for Nancy, i'd love to see her bring that out for a DVD extra and puppeteer with it, lol.

Keeermit

Reaction score
fozzie is coming along nicely :embarrassed: he is a lot smaller than I have always thought he was - I need to make his neck tie and then he is about finished , I have been spending a lot of time on fozzie recently so he has come together very quickly. hopefully I will have some photos very soon

BorkBork

Reaction score
Regarding your Animal replica, did you glue the ostrichfeathers on there or tie them to the fleece?

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi there Borkbork I mainly glued them on - but i also stitched a few in where it was needed. :halo:

ploobis

Reaction score
hi there Borkbork I mainly glued them on - but i also stitched a few in where it was needed. :halo:

Hi Jarrod!

Did you give your Gonzo puppet an Eye Mechanism? If so how did you do it?

I'm working on a Gonzo puppet myself.:concern:

Thank You.

P.S. Your puppets are COOL!