Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, can you write your three short stories about Muppets? If so that would be a piece of cake!

Cookie: Did somebody say CAKE?

Oh brother....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I used Muppets for school things frequently, in college even! So who knows, maybe you can do it too! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... No worries, I know about that meself. Got something I've been putting off all summer long that needs be written for one of my classes. Oh well, at least the wheels are in motion there, I hope.
*Leaves a slice of cornbread cake for Camilla and a piece of devil's food cake for Prawny.
Just hope that wasn't the recipe Uncle Deadly gave the Count, otherwise, we might need Cookie Monster's help in controlling the chaos that devilishly delicious yet demented cake can cause.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries. Besides... Prawny inserting Muppets into schoolwork projects, isn't that how the whole half-business began, with TTMBT?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, so I e-mailed my teacher (who I have just discovered is AWESOME!) about writing something Muppety for one of my choices, and this is what I said...
Moi said:
I've got a question about one of my creative writing pieces. I was wondering if I could write a story about The Muppets. I'm a big fan of them, and I think it would be fun to try my hand at writing a short story about them. It would also let me try my hand at the comedy genre, which is what I'd try to do with them in the story. Just let me know, thanks!
I decided not to tell him that I'd written for them before... :wink: :stick_out_tongue: But anyway, he responded saying...
Moi's Teacher said:
Sure. But rather than a short story, which sort of
takes the muppets out of their environment, why not try writing a sketch using a screenplay format. The plausibility of a short story may be strained, because the conceit of the characters is that they're part of the world we all inhabit. Writing a script also gives you a chance to exercise a creative writing muscle you may not have used before
So, yeah, I'm gonna have an awesome teacher next year, and I get to write a script about the Muppets for one of my pieces... I'm in Prawn heaven! :stick_out_tongue: