I won't be posting anymore...

Kiki

Reaction score
I found out this morning that I am going on holiday up on the north coast soon, but I don't know when.
Lucky. O_< I'm guessing it's pretty warm up there, I can't stand this freezing weather, well- not when it goes on for too long. ^^;;

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lucky. O_< I'm guessing it's pretty warm up there, I can't stand this freezing weather, well- not when it goes on for too long. ^^;;
Well, it's still winter, and it tends to be colder on the coast. But crisper. Gotta love that cool ocean breeze.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, it's still winter, and it tends to be colder on the coast. But crisper. Gotta love that cool ocean breeze.
Ahhh, well that sounds nice. ^^ Last time I went up north it was during summer- and there was a heatwave! Very... er, sticky.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'll be gone till monday cause im going up to my grandparents' lake for the 4th. hope you guys have an awesome 4th of july! :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Um, I don't wanna be a downer or anything, but I just wanted to remind people that this thread is for those who are leaving the forum for a lengthy amount of time or for good.

It isn't that I don't care if you guys are going to be gone for a day or two, but I just think the purpose of this thread has been thrown off.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that reminder Alex. *Leaves erm, brownies?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm gone fer a week, 7 whole internet free days. Oh the horror. Starting on Wednesday, so you guys still have me for one more day.

Kiki

Reaction score
Have fun, ShoeFairy- we'll miss ya! ;_;