Miss Piggy on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Is anyone who recorded this appearance able to get it onto YouTube? I've looked there, but I haven't found anything.

I'd really like to see how she looked more than anything.

Telly

Reaction score
I told my friend she was gonna be on the Late Late Show. But we watched Monster Squad. I figured I'd catch it on YouTube if nothing. Right when the movie ended he flipped it to CBS and just caught the commercial break before her interview. We were just in time! It was hilarious! Thumbs up!

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh man i missed looooooooooo i hope that someone will put in you tube that would have been so great to see oh well it will show up somewhere i hope i have been away from the board way to long .

oh well i am keeping up better from now on things have been crazy .
i am sure that there will be more appearances

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
GEEZ I'LL UPLOAD IT. j/k

Is anyone who recorded this appearance able to get it onto YouTube? I've looked there, but I haven't found anything.

I'd really like to see how she looked more than anything.
I do i'll post it. IT WON'T THE BEST.BUT you can see & hear it.lol. it will be up soon Please leave commets and rate thank you

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I do i'll post it. IT WON'T THE BEST.BUT you can see & hear it.lol. it will be up soon
:flirt: That would be fantastic! I'm sure the quality is fine. Just need to see and hear the pig. "Love that chubby pig!" :mad: :concern:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Well youtube. will not let me upload it. But It will be avalble for Download soon. If that is ok?On sendsapace?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru on Piggy on Craig

I simply must weigh in on Piggy's appearance on the show, but I wanted to be sure I had all my notes in orders. I trust those of you who have seen it weill tell me if I've left anything out?

First off, it was GREAT to see Piggy on a show that was obviously angling for an adult audience. Not to argue with the Diva Herself, but this was soooo much better than prime time for her image. (I'm so tired of looking for muppet merchandise in stores only to be directed to the children's department. This compels me to launch into the whole Sesame Street muppets as opposed to The Muppet Show muppets, which in turn causes the now-quite-alarmed salesperson to look at me funny and wonder if they should call security.) Miss Piggy has NEVER been been geared for children--if she were to ever show up on Sesame Street she would rock Elmo's World and give Cookie Monster a run for his, um, cookies. Piggy's sly banter with talk show host Craig Ferguson (whose show I confess I had never seen before) was witty, believable and just naughty enough to let us know that Miss Piggy was in the house. YOu go, girl!

Maybe I should have said this first, but--Oh! My! Gosh!--she looked great! It was like they turned back the clock and brought us She-Whom-Must-Not-Be-Ignored in all the glory of her calendar days. The hair! Oh merciful heavens, the glorious waves of real live honest-to-goodness blond hair that was so much a part of her persona. One of Piggy's most recognizable moves--along with her karate chop, "kissy-kissy" and the sprinkling of French that flavored her words--was one of those lavender-gloved hands brushing those silky locks back from her face. I was so tired of the (pardon me, dear) cheap platinum blonde look that she's been sporting recently, and thrilled to see her restored to her former beauty. (Oh, and I thought the two little clips holding her hair back from her face were a very nice update to her look.)

Along with the hair, I have to compliment her whole look. Her cheeks had a rosy glow (which went well with her saucy dialogue) and her eyes were lovely and understated. She was wearing the aforementioned lavender gloves, with her signature pearls and BK was sparkling on her third finger. I haven't seen this attention to detail in a while, and it was nice to see that she is getting the star treatment she deserves.

Her wardrobe was dead-on. The lavender dressing gown she wore in the teaser segment was just her style, and the coat-dress she wore (ostensibly from Jeremy Scott, whom she berated the audience for not recognizing) with the little lacy camisole underneath set a very nice tone. Much better, I think, than if they had tried to do the usual evening gown route. We're used to seeing Piggy in a succession of gorgeous gowns, so this was a nice change. (I confess to being disappointed that we didn't get to see the nose-bleed heels that she was probably wearing.)

The flirting....wow. There's got to be a seriously insecure frog somewhere, and all I can say is "GOOD!" After all the snarking and sniping that Kermit has done, I hope he's worried. And, though I love that dorky green frog, I just LOVED the reference to him as a personal shopper. Serves him right! But she was very swwet in her own way, acknowledging that they were still together without trying to specify or quantify the relationship. (Note to frog: This was so much more dignified than histrionic denials and offensive insults. Try to class up your act a little, 'kay?) I thought her naughty little flirting--though certainly not appropriate for the Sesame Street crowd, was just the right touch for this sort of rowdy late-night show. (And did anyone else catch the later reference to "naughty penguins!" Though probably random, it was the perfect touch after the interview.)

Now, having praised our girl (is not a complete and utter fangiril, no siree), I have to give kudos to her personal assistant Eric, who has obviously done his research. I saw things on this interview that I had really missed--the flirting with the head back against Craig's chest, the sass and bravado and sweetness and karate all mixed together, the bouncy little walk and the hair toss. Plus, it is important to remember that the Piggy so casually reminiscing about things she did and said in season two is not the same Piggy who was actually there, but you wouldn't have known it to listen to her. Big wet kissed to Eric for obviously boning up for this appearance! (I'll even forgive him for mixing up Bernie--who was EVERYONE ELSE'S AGENT, and Marty--who is HER agent.)

The following comments were just stupendous to hear after what seems like a long period in which the most beautiful pig in the world didn't get her just due. Craig said she was a show-business legend, a great guest, a true movie star, and loved by millions of fans worldwide. Wow, he got that completely right!

I want to conclude with a handful of comments will make me laugh and giggle for some time to come. In no particular order, they are: frog-scented candles, magic darts, "We can do anything we want?", anger management classes and last, but not least in my book, "Yes, Kermit and I are still together." How nice to know some things won't ever change!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes i also think it is nice that according to piggy they are still together. I also loved the line of put your knee down and him saying that was not his knee.
I also liked the fact Pggy said Gonzo had a crush on her, witch really started showing in season one, and then really went through with the camila aduiton or somthing like that. You can read more about it on the Muppet morsels on season one i think the last show, or very near the last show.
Seeing Piggy flirt i almost thought of her with John Ridder and how good they where together.

yes her hair was so preety i think when she came out that was the frist thing i saw and said to myself wow look at her hair.

the only thing she said that i didnt like is that she dont hang around the other muppets much. I hope that dont mean they arent working on anything new.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I wish I could have seen it but the ebil work. ERRGGHH!
Thank you for describing her appearance Ruh. I had missed it so just for writing it up I am very thankful.

Oh my gosh finally the pig gets her treatment! No fat jokes...no snarky Kermit...all praise for the pig.

YES! I AM SOOO HAPPY!

TAKE THAT KERMIT THE FORG!

Kermit: Erm...I'm a frog.

Oh yah...XD

(Joking)

I am just happy she commented him as a personal shopper person.
She seems to always make him look so good when he is in a interview but Kermit makes Piggy sound like a complete ditz.

He admitted in 2005 in an interview that he was still dating Miss Piggy. ;3

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well youtube. will not let me upload it. But It will be avalble for Download soon. If that is ok?On sendsapace?
Any way I can see the pig makes me happy. I can't believe the diva's interview was somehow blacked-out in San Francisco (of all places). She's got many fans in this city! :mad:

If/when you upload the file, could you give me a couple pointers on how to use the sendspace thingy? I haven't used it before. And you are right, we should have some sort of file sharing section around MC. I hadn't thought about that until you brought it up.

Thanks!:smile: