The Official "Office" Thread!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
who else thought the camera they found was hilarious

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I did! :big_grin: It took me a second to get it, though (my friend had to point it out :stick_out_tongue:).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Why yes! I believe thee will officially be! Know idea what it's about yet, though?:confused:

peyjenk

Reaction score
That's interesting. I don't see how a spin-off would work, but my curiosity is piqued.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I've heard different rumors that it's gonna have one of the background characters in a new branch. Rumors are that Ed Helms(who plays Andy Bernard) is going to star in it, but then again, I also heard early before it was announced that somebody who has nothing to do with the show is going to be written in a few episodes, then go on into the spin-off but that's ALL speculation. I'm just gonna keep tabs on OfficeTally and if I see anything or hear anything, I'll let you all know.

Daniel

peyjenk

Reaction score
That sounds pretty... dumb.

I mean, Andy's a great character (one of my faves) but I cringe at the thought of a whole series about him.

As for adding a new character to spin off from, part of what makes The Office so wonderful is its unique format and humor. Anything trying to riff off of that would seem like a bad copy from a Xerox almost out of toner.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Did anyone see the new episode tonight? I laughed SO hard! This show keeps growing more and more surprisingly wonderful! What a twist there at the end, huh? Haha, too funny! ! ! Hope things turn out well for all the Dunder Mifflin employees though. :stick_out_tongue:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I, along with millions of people across the country, yelled awfully at the television when Jim, once again, failed me, and millions of people across the country.

But other than that, it was the best Office episode I've seen in a few weeks. It threw in every twist imaginable in a perfectly tasteful way.