Funniest Fraggle Moments

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
In "Beginnings", when Gobo is reading about the Fraggle being graceful, that's when the vine-swinging Red falls into the Fraggle Five's housing area! I always found that funny for some reason.

BJ

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
In "Beginnings", when Gobo is reading about the Fraggle being graceful, that's when the vine-swinging Red falls into the Fraggle Five's housing area! I always found that funny for some reason.

BJ
MATT: Fraggles are a noble race; fearless, dignified, intellectual.
BONK! Fraggle hits his nose on a stalagmite! Classic!

P

Philip Kippel

Hmmm... I think I'm going to have to go with Sprocket's "Swedish Chef" imitation in "The Cavern of Lost Dreams" and most of Sidebottom's jokes in "Boober's Dream".

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Hmmm... I think I'm going to have to go with Sprocket's "Swedish Chef" imitation in "The Cavern of Lost Dreams" and most of Sidebottom's jokes in "Boober's Dream".
I couldn't even talk after I saw that swedish chef impersonation! hiss-terical!

Another histerical thing: ALL of Boober's scares in "Scared Silly" but in particular the one where he pops out and says, "Wembley, it's all in the timing," and makes wembley even angrier than he was before.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh man, I loved that self joke about the Swedish Chef. When I first saw it I screamed "NO WAY!" and laughed loud for the rest of the episode.

King of Eight

Reaction score
The entire episode of Boober's Quiet Day cracks me up. As does Red's interpretation of the Thimble Beetle Song. "See the little simple, silly, dimpled, pimpled daughters as they flirt with dirty otters..." No matter how many times I hear her sing that, I always laugh hysterically.

Fragglette

Reaction score
All of these great fraggle memories! - how about in The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer when Large Marvin is stuck in the doozer hole and Feeny tells him he's too fat - then Marvin says "Yeah, spose so - gimme a cracker"! That always cracks me up!
And any time Uncle Matt falls down is so funny - Also in Wonder Mountain when Red is asking Wembley if going to Wonder Mountain all alone is brave and courageous and he's shrinking to the ground with every word she says- he finally says "yes" sheepishly and she yells "NO" and he falls down! I always found that funny for some reason.
Wrench is also really funny in The Voice Inside - when Gobo is telling him about Wembley's "gut feeling" and he says "You spoke to your friend's stomach?" Love it!

Frogster

Reaction score
MATT: Fraggles are a noble race; fearless, dignified, intellectual.
BONK! Fraggle hits his nose on a stalagmite! Classic!
To FraggleRockRock... with all due respect, when reading what you've found funny in the episodes, something tells me you haven't exactly been exposed to a whole lot of comedy in your life so far.

I always liked how, when someone would use a big word, Wembley would respond with describing what that word actually meant. It was really unique that he taught little kids words like 'extinct,' 'parched,' and 'amnesia' with an innocent touch of funniness.

As I got older I found Boober's pessimistic attitude somewhat funny. I like how he can sometimes seem like the most 'realistic' and 'human' Fraggle of the group in how he responds to the rest of the group.

Red seemed to have a few funny parts that had to do with Wembley. Most notably, in "Gunge, The Great & Glorious" when she tries getting Wembley away from Philo and Gunge... "Wembley... say good-bye."

Mokey's the blissfully fun woman of the group. Usually when she makes me laugh, it's because what she's just said is so sweet and innocent that you can't help to not only laugh, but want to give her a big hug for being so cute. Case in point, "Bored Stiff," when she suggested they go talk to the Gorgs... "Besides, I think that big, brown hairy one kind of likes having us around."

When Gobo does or says something funny, I've noticed that it's been when he's just egging the conversation on. In "Gobo's School For Explorers" he tells Red that he should join Boober's school of laundry because it's more her speed. Granted, that's not always the case, but since Gobo's the serious male of the group, it's only fair he keeps a cool head most of the time. Kinda like Kermit.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I find the Fraggle bonking his nose on the stalagmite quite funny, and I've been exposed to a lot of humor...

BJ

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Everyone has different views on what's funny. While I'm not big on physical humor, the bonking is often humorous, lol. But I also enjoy the humor that comes from the characters themselves, like Boober's little quirks.