Halloween is just around the corner

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I always love watching the "Scary Godmother" movies on Cartoon Network. It's always fun to watch them with my brother. My mom loves to watch "Hocus Pocus", and I sometimes join her.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I was just looking at a giant fold out of Halloween costumes in my newspaper today, and there was one that I really, really wanted.

It's a giant magnet with a bunch of plastic baby chickens attached to it and they call it... *drum roll*

A chick magnet. :stick_out_tongue:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Thanks. I've seen this before on there but i never could get it to work. Do you know of anyway to download this? I would really love to put this on a DVD or something. But thanks again.
try this site: http://keepvid.com/#

just copy and paste the pages link into the green bar there, and hit download and you can save it as an .flv or .avi

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have no ideas what my plans are yet... or if I'll even get a costume. Can't have one if you're not doing anything, right?
of course you can.. I'm dressed up as a taix right now, and it's not even Halloween! :crazy:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I just remembered about one of my favorite things that will happen on Halloween, besides getting candy!

Halloween Homestar Runner toon! :big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
bought the main parts for the costume today.. it's going to look awesome!

BobbyRobby

Reaction score
I'm making a fraggle (Gobo) costume, and want to know the material, or a good substitute of their hair, and torso area. I'd also love suggestions as to what to do for the legs.

Would this be better asked in the Fraggle-specific forum?