1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Halloween is just around the corner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sgt Floyd, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Hey Sarge, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCsDA5fHDYQ

It's the song, with the lyrics printed on the screen, Karaoke-style.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Now to let it load for 2 hours -_- seriously, youtube hates me but I am despirate.
  3. Son of Enik

Son of Enik Member

As always, I'll be hosting a Costume/Karaoke party dressed as my alter-ego...Adorra, The Trashy Disco Goddess. 7 years and counting!
  4. Skye

Skye Active Member

I feel like such a loser because my family was never really into the whole Halloween thing, so I was never able to do a whole lot with it, either. But I love hearing about different costumes and things... there are such fun ideas out there!
  5. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Don't feel like that. :)
    Believe me.
    It's very similar to my situation--my dad was
    never into birthdays and never bought me a gift.
    He never really liked me anyway.
    LOL!

So, don't yah feel like that Skye.
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

My family never realy celebrated Halloween either. I've gone Trick-or treating a few times at my cousins house but it was better then nothing.

But I have no plans. I don't answer the door (it's domino's). I just turn the lights off and go into hiding, LOL! But my favorite kind of candy is pretty much candy, haha!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I've always enjoyed halloween. I don't know if i'm going to do anything. I did find a Space Ghost costume and thought that would be fun to dress up as him and all but i need to pay for some stuff and living in the country i don't get any trick or treaters. So it'll be just another day with halloween candy and halloween speicals.

My Favorite Speicals:
    It's the Great Pumpkin
    Garfield's Halloween Adventure
    Alvin and the Chipmunk (Frankinstin and the Wolfman)
    Eurreka's Castle (From Under the Bed)
    Marc Summer's Halloween Speicals (wish i had this on DVD or video)
    Elmo Says Boo!
    Disney's Halloween Speical (Can't remember the real name)
    Looney Tune Halloween Speical (don't remember the name either)
    NightMare Before Christmas
    Any of the Simpsons ones
    Fat Albert Halloween Special
    Scooby Doo episode
    The Haunting of The Gorg's Castle
    Nicktoon cartoons like: Doug, Ahhhh, Real Monsters, Rugrats, Hey Arnold and ects.
    Clarissa Explain it All (Haunted House)
    Pete and Pete (Halloween episode)
    Futurerama (The Honking)
    Dinosaurs (Little Boy Boo)
    Woody Wood Pecker (Halloween Speical)
    Flintstones (Halloween episode)
    The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
    Mad Monster Party
    Scrubs (Halloween episode)
    Salute Your Shorts (Zek the Plummer)

And if that's not all here are my favorite halloween treats

Favorite Halloween Treats:
    Gummie Bears or Worms (I've loved this ever since i was introduced)
    Candy Corn
    Nerds (which i am one or geek too)
    3 Muskateers
    Milkyways
    Smartys
    and ects.
  8. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

I always love watching the "Scary Godmother" movies on Cartoon Network. It's always fun to watch them with my brother. My mom loves to watch "Hocus Pocus", and I sometimes join her.
  9. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hehe, I admit, that movie is a big guilty pleasure of mine! I watch it every year around Halloween, too.
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I love that spacial! I love The Garfield and Peanuts one, too!

:boo: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...210&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No I don't know how to download it but you're welcome. It's a really great Halloween special that has a lot of sentiment with me!:)
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Well i did see that one that site that there's a download button but after i downloaded it. It wouldn't play. But thanks again and to me it's also has a sentiment with me too.
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

So I was just looking at a giant fold out of Halloween costumes in my newspaper today, and there was one that I really, really wanted.

It's a giant magnet with a bunch of plastic baby chickens attached to it and they call it... *drum roll*

A chick magnet. :p
  15. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

try this site: http://keepvid.com/#

just copy and paste the pages link into the green bar there, and hit download and you can save it as an .flv or .avi
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! That's cool.

And very clever costume Ryan!
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks. Can't wait to try it and then watch it all the way through on a very stormy night. *evil laughter*
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Oh please dear god, do NOT go as the Brave Little Toaster... I will have nightmares for the rest of my life. Most terrifying children's movie EVER.

Can it you, you're totally handsome and everybody knows it.

I have no ideas what my plans are yet... or if I'll even get a costume. Can't have one if you're not doing anything, right?
  19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

of course you can.. I'm dressed up as a taix right now, and it's not even Halloween! :crazy:
  20. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

LOL! What have you got against the Brave Little Toaster, Mrs. P.?:crazy:

How 'bout the Brave Little Turkey Baster?

Or the Brave Little Reclining Chair?

Awwww...thank you for the compliment!:D

And I'm not doing anything on Halloween, either...but I may dress up anyway for the trick-or-treaters, ya know, just to get into the spirit of things!