New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Yeah, I am in Northern Illinois and I have not seen them either!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well i'm in up state NEW YORK and I tryed 5 diff WalMarts and none have any. I just ebayed it 2 weeks before Halloween. I got all 3 (kermit, Piggy & Fozzie) in one lot for $16. (plus $6 for S&H, I was also the ONLY bidder too!) there on my tree now! so yeah...... you BEST BET is eBay! theres a few flyin around now on there. :smirk:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I got him today! Davina thanks for wrapping it in christmas paper it was like getting a gift! hehe He's really cool. thanks so much again.

Davina

Reaction score
no problem. glad to have been of assistance...

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Saw all 3 at Toys R Us Yesterday, picked up Piggy since I've really been wanting to get a Piggy ornament, but haven't seen one I liked. This was nice. Now I've got Piggy and my Hallmark Kermit on the tree!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
A friend of mine has picked up all 3 for me in Florida, hopefully I'll have them by Xmas to go on my tree.

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Saw all 3 at Toys R Us Yesterday, picked up Piggy since I've really been wanting to get a Piggy ornament, but haven't seen one I liked. This was nice. Now I've got Piggy and my Hallmark Kermit on the tree!
Toys R Us? That makes me very happy. There was a time (about a decade) when the only Muppets they shelved were Sesame. Well, in any of the ones I visited and I visited a lot. However some carried a wave or two of the figures. I might just take a trip to TRU. :smile:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
That is wonderful news! It's funny, I was driving around today and thought I should really pop into TRU and see what ornaments they have. I figured there was an off chance of the muppets! I hope I can find some now!