Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Continues ignoring everyone*

Hmm, somehow, I don't think this is working the way it should be...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You know what would be cool? T-shirts you could customize, it would say Muppet Central on the front and then our username and member number on the back. (There's a list with what order we joined right?) Or something like that anyway. :smile:

*Continues to offer beverages and goodies to the picketers. Starts whipping up a batch of radish muffins for Lisa the Fraggle.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh! Do you happen to have fresh-cooked slimy okra spears? Yeah, if you go to your user profile and check the URL for it, you'll find your member join number at the very end. That's not a bad idea Private Beth... Seems that Ken Lilly guy did this once with bowling shirts of some sort for his CMX site. MC member-named shirts. Yes, you've managed to fall into our fold. Along with the fluff required. You're now promoted to Chief Lieutenant. Your next assignment, find our missing socks.
*Dispatches radish muffins to Lisa Fraggle via MRE shipment.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah, Cadet Eduardo, how lovely of you to look after the troops while I was... away.
Zany: He was asleep.
...*stuffs Zany in barrel with Snowth*
Zany: *looks at Snowth* *extends flipper* Hi, I'm Zany.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Zany: For a second there I thought you'd ignore me... so how's the food in this barrel?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Emerges from Fraggle-hole. Huh? Prawny came back? Come on! Last one into the swimming hole is a rotten Gorg! So, did anybody remember to get Manny's Land of Carpets to advertise our new MC logo fabric patches? Oh well... Do it for me, do it for yourself, do it for... Muppet Central Merchandise!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...*blink* Cadet Eduardo, why are you swimming while we're supposed to be on duty?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Zany: For a second there I thought you'd ignore me... so how's the food in this barrel?
Aw, no, I wouldn't ignore anyone who would ignore me on MSN!

As for the food... have you ever heard of "Custodian's Surprise"?