Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Must..see..Red's birthday episode ;.;
I can't find it anywhere...
It seems like some of the 4th season episodes were never put out after they were shown on tv :stick_out_tongue:
Agreed. The episode you're thinking of, Red, is Mirror Mirror, in which Red & Ma Gorg are both captivated by a magical mirror (along with a Gobo/Red moment in which Gobo kisses Red on the cheek).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Agreed. The episode you're thinking of, Red, is Mirror Mirror, in which Red & Ma Gorg are both captivated by a magical mirror (along with a Gobo/Red moment in which Gobo kisses Red on the cheek).
Must..find:eek: ...
I was surprised that that one person didn't have it on youtube..
Of course I will still buy the boxsets, but I wish I could actually see those missing episodes right now, that and Red's Blue Dragon:excited: ... Since the ending of my fic right now, and the beginning of the next one have a lot to do with both :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Must..find:eek: ...
I was surprised that that one person didn't have it on youtube..
Agreed. I even PM'd him to see if he had it in his inventory & he said he gave us all he had. :frown:

Incidentally, he is also missing season one's I Don't Care & The Challenge, both heavily Red-centric episodes. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Point taken. Or maybe, he merely found those episodes online...:stick_out_tongue:
I wonder where? I've never seen them anywhere...
But I am buying the boxsets no matter what, it's just I would love to see them right away:excited: . Not to keep, just to watch:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Not to keep, just to watch:smile:
Likewise. Being a huge fan of Red (she IS my fave Fraggle, after all), I was hoping to see her key episodes, but ended up only seeing the two with her and Cotterpin & the ones that involve her "relationship"--as it were--with Gobo.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Agreed. I even PM'd him to see if he had it in his inventory & he said he gave us all he had. :frown:

Incidentally, he is also missing season one's I Don't Care & The Challenge, both heavily Red-centric episodes. :smile:
Actually "I Don't Care" is more a Boober episode, though Red does participate a lot.

getup

Reaction score
i don't know who you're talking about and what videos you're talking about but i happen to know a place that had ALL of them on an IRC channel. I know because I actually contributed some of the videos myself...not much action goes on in those channels anymore though.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
i don't know who you're talking about and what videos you're talking about.
Boober & Red. You know...Fraggles? This is a Fraggle Rock section of the forum, dont'cha know.