Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

getup

Reaction score
sorry, i was actually referring to a couple posts back where you guys were talking about someone finding videos online or posting them on youtube. wait what's a fraggle? who is boober? what are you people talking about? boober is a gorg right?

Redsonga

Reaction score
sorry, i was actually referring to a couple posts back where you guys were talking about someone finding videos online or posting them on youtube. wait what's a fraggle? who is boober? what are you people talking about? boober is a gorg right?
Golly, you are lost :confused:
Boober is a fraggle. He is the woe-is-me smallest one that is blue, has red hair, no eyes, and wears a hat:coy:

getup

Reaction score
ok, so boober is a fraggle...with red hair, so then red is a doozer? fraggles like to eat carrots and play with frogs right? doozers are giant worm looking creatures and there's a talking monster in a trash can? this show sounds AMAZING. and if you believe any of this that i'm saying...i'm sorry. lol. if you check out my join date i've been here for a while. i was here when people were trading vhs tapes before the dvds came out. i am one of the first people here who re-aquired the entire series on vhs by trading with other members. i reposted last night in regards to your posts about the online videos and how you wanted to see Mirror Mirror. i went on this rant because i was accused of not knowing who boober and red were and what fraggle rock was in general. so basically i was being a smart ***. :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
so basically i was being a smart ***. :wink:
How...nice. :frown: Let this generation x member break it down for you, we don't need smart-aleck comments or whatnot, because:

1. Such comments are not Fraggle-ly, as per this section of the forum
2. Such comments are not in line with how Jim did things
3. Such comments are just not nice

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Given it's a Fraggle thread, I'm going with misunderstanding. :wink: