Muppet figure collection pics

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Hello, good playset. Congrats! I'm planning to get it maybe in the next two weeks. I saw some good prices on ebay.
I got that one for about $25 (that includes shipping), while Uncle Deadly set me back about $10 and I just got Fozzie for $15.

Oh, and Frogster, nice collection. I still have to get Strangepork and Hogthrob for my Pigs in Space set.

aritario

Reaction score
Frogster, saw your video. Great collection! Tremendous!

Telly

Reaction score
Sweet collection, Frogster! I think my favorite was the Frog Scouts with the ghosts and Uncle Deadly behind them!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I liked how you put only the one's with the tuxes on in the Backstage set!

Frogster

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Also I wanted to note something... when it comes to the Backstage Playset or any other position where the characters are behind something, my OCD kicks in and I have to have them showing from their waist up, just like the Muppeteers would when performing. There's 4 characters I did that for in the Backstage. Gonzo's standing on one of Chef's pots, Bunson's standing on a soda bottle cap, and Miss Piggy's standing on the pizza box; since she's behind Kermit, she has to stand up a bit taller. Also, if you slide Zoot's sax case in that space underneath Kermit's desk then sit him up on top, the table meets perfectly at Kermit's waist.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Sounds fair enough. :smile:

As for me, I am about to get my hands on a Muppet Labs set with Beaker. I'll have to keep my eyes out for Bunsen as well, since poor Beaky can't handle the labs alone. :eek:

Dearth

Reaction score
I'm the same way when I pose my Sweetums... if I pose him with his mouth open, his right arm must dangle limp at his side. If I pose him with the right arm up, the mouth must close.

Dearth