New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do think the book should come after the DVD set. Two expensive items at once is too much for most people.
Yeah that's the only unfortunate thing, this stuff is so expensive. I'm still on the fence about buying Muppet Show Season 3, and the expensive price isn't helping.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah that's the only unfortunate thing, this stuff is so expensive. I'm still on the fence about buying Muppet Show Season 3, and the expensive price isn't helping.
Everything worth getting is expensive anymore.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah pretty much. It's off topic, but I want to be positive that Muppets Show Season 3 is worth it, the bonus features don't sound like they went far enough (though I do sound spoiled, I should realize that lol)

zns

Reaction score
Well, I guess we just have to be patient and see what happens. After all, patience is a virtue, and most people don't remember that.:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah pretty much. It's off topic, but I want to be positive that Muppets Show Season 3 is worth it, the bonus features don't sound like they went far enough (though I do sound spoiled, I should realize that lol)
Problem is they tried, but too many copyright stumbling blocks ket it from being much, much more than it could have been. But as long as they got the rights to all the songs, that's good enough for me. Though, I will say, why didn't they include another rare muppet special in the bonus features this time (Unless Muppets on Puppets was the rare special).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, I guess we just have to be patient and see what happens. After all, patience is a virtue, and most people don't remember that.:smirk:
Yep. We just have to wait.

unclematt

Reaction score
Another post ponement. I guess that is something you have to get used to in the Muppet world.

unclematt

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like they are ready to postpone the evolvement

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I doubt it. They're just waiting for the right moment.