Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Luke

Reaction score
I'll let you know if I hear any more. :coy:
Or why not make them aware of the thread here Greg. Then they can see peoples requests for what they'd like to see happen at the next shoot.

Did i hear obscure Muppets and an Electric Mayhem music video anyone? :halo: Oh and they are sooooooo missing a Penguin jacuzzi party!

beaker

Reaction score
Well now that was pretty impressive!

I absolutely *hated* the last "Muppets.com"...the only thing good about it was
the cool flash site months prior to its launch.

Thank GOODNESS that attrocious "Muppets" purple logo is gone, and my...
how sweet it is to get a ton of new Muppet clips...and in hi rez no less.

When you see the player open, click the >> >> on the right of the player...
it opens up a bunch of other new clips. Including various Muppet New Years
2008 clips with Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo and Bunsen. There's also a hillarious Muppets On Dating segment with Bobo, Kermit, Fiama, Sal, Fozzie, etc.

My absolutely fave was the Kermit one with Gonzo and Fozzie totally messing with Kermit backstage with the video camera.
I also loved the hidden MuppetNewsflash video clips(you have to pull up the little player to see all four of em)

All in all it has the kind of zany irreverent random humor I love. And content added every week? Very cool.

Between this new site, Sesame's online video archive site, Puppet Up on TBS,
Del's Comedy Binge, and From the Balcony lots of clips and shows for Muppet fans to be giddy over.

Btw, am I one of the few on here whose been checking out Muppets.com since 1997? It's funny, for 7 years they didn't update that site much, but I preferred the 90's muppets.com way more than the 2004-2007 one.

Muppets.com relaunch, Henson biopic hollywood film, Fraggle Rock illustrated book...lot's of great news...of which I can imagine will only get better.

I LOVE IT! FINALLY DISNEY DONE SOMETHING.....I love the Miss Piggy videos.....for those who cant see it i will post them on youtube.If needed
How do you download the flash clips?

Btwm Phill and MuppetNewsflash should edit in their front page news the international viewers trick.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As for the international fans out there, sadly the DxD network is only accessible from within the US. There is a UK version of DxD, but the Muppet content is not on it (or at least not yet). The folks at Muppet Studios are looking into the issue of getting this material to the international fans as well, however there is nothing definite yet. So until a solution comes along you'll have to use one of those unofficial backdoor methods to get in to see the stuff. :sympathy:
Kinda crazy, though... Considering the UK was where they filmed the show. Other than the fact they clearly region coded something, this is a great relaunch. Though I admit, I really do miss "From the Balcony" and I would like to see it incorperated into this site.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hummm more things to come wha! things added weekly what! sounds to me like well um...... It sounds to me like they ummm and they I mean the ones who call themselfs Disney folk care!

Can this be the start of something? no people said Disney was not going to do anything good with the Muppets...... but where are they now.......

There is something strange going on here that is bigger then you me and that penguin over there with a rubber chicken in its mouth. I have a feeling that maybe just maybe someone has taped into this here web-site and heard the peoples cry for Muppets.

Or could it have been that simple prayer i said here on the Forum not to long ago in another thread? Do you remeber it Luke you asked for someone to say a little prayer for the Muppets and now look what we are into!

Luke

Reaction score
Or could it have been that simple prayer i said here on the Forum not to long ago in another thread? Do you remeber it Luke you asked for someone to say a little prayer for the Muppets and now look what we are into!
I do Dwayne, i remember asking you to pray to Whoopi ... er i mean the god frog above for some Muppety goodness, and look what we got. Muppet Central has made me a believer ... now ask for a Mokey doll! lol

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As I pick my jaw off the floor i am thinking to myslef Luke watch what you say man you could say one more thing and who knows we may have a Muppet Moive out before you could click the sumit Reply button

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I also loved the hidden MuppetNewsflash video clips(you have to pull up the little player to see all four of em)
I've moved all the players around on the front page, piggys page, and kermits page and see nothing...where in the world are these muppet news flash clips and how do you get them?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hey! if anyone wants to play a game with me, or chat with me, let me know, because I'm currently a temporary guest, but hopefully, that'll all change!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I think the muppet newsflash is in the gadgets section!