Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Antony,
I spoke to the Collector Zone on Thursday and they were still saying April 1st:confused: They told me they had heard nothing from Master Replicas and had a look on the MR site. They seemed shocked that it was listed as in-stock on their website and were going to contact MR that afternoon. So, I think their gonna keep us guessing for a few days:stick_out_tongue:
The Collector Zone received Animal at around the same time as the MR website put him up as "in stock". The fact The Collector Zone know nothing about Gonzo being in stock at MR is a little worrying. :concern:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
just ordered my MR GONZO :concern: YOOO HOOO! :big_grin: he'll be here in a few days thay tell me! yes! :batty:

CAN NOT WAIT!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
The Collector Zone received Animal at around the same time as the MR website put him up as "in stock". The fact The Collector Zone know nothing about Gonzo being in stock at MR is a little worrying. :concern:
Thats good....at least he is here in the UK. So hopefully next weekend we should all have Gonzo

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thats good....at least he is here in the UK. So hopefully next weekend we should all have Gonzo
Whats good, the post says they had ANIMAL at the same time, not Gonzo? I wonder when we will get him. I dont want to wait!

Chris

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Whats good, the post says they had ANIMAL at the same time, not Gonzo? I wonder when we will get him. I dont want to wait!

Chris
OOOPPPSSS, I misread that. Neil did say that they had him so we should get him soon. I hope we dont wait too long as well. The USA got Kermit a lot quicker than us....I hope its nott he same for Gonzo

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Oh Dear,

Im anxious now, thought I may be getting him sometime this week, but maybe now, I wont be!

Strange how one collector zone agent said they have him, yet others dont know anything about it?

Dispite my lack of patience, I guess he will be here when he's here, I just hope its not in April as there web site says?

Chris

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
April is a bit of a while away, nearly two months to be exact. Why did we get Animal in the UK before some of the US customers but Gonzo not until April? Are they beign shipped differently or at different times now?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aw man, I saw that there were all these new posts so I was looking forward to seeing some more great Gonzo pics! LOL, oh well, looks like Jamie and Caper are still the only two who've gotten him yet.
:insatiable:
Anthony

Reevz1977

Reaction score
April is a bit of a while away, nearly two months to be exact. Why did we get Animal in the UK before some of the US customers but Gonzo not until April? Are they beign shipped differently or at different times now?
Panic not! The guy I spoke to said that because they are part of Master Replicas, they SHOULD have the item available at the same time. When he said April, he was unaware that MR had them in their warehouse, thats why he was going to contact them that afternoon. SO hopefully it should be in the coming days...hopefully!

Although I still have many reservations about him I still cannot wait to get hold of him. I should imagine it's like when you have a really REALLY ugly kid - you love him just as much as if he were a looker:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
The guy I spoke to, Paul, said he should be here within a couple of weeks.