Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
Some guy was charging around the $70 mark for a $13 item.

On the internet, much like ticket holders, we call those scalpers.

Of course, ticket scalping is illegal. This is totally legitimate provided it's an authentic item, and they aren't scamming you.

I just want to know if you can order them direct from Disney. At least I can trust them.

KermiClown

Reaction score
Muppet Star Wars figures now available at WDW

I swung by Disney's Hollywood Studios today (6/6/08), and the Muppet Star Wars figures are now available. The only store I saw them in was Wicket's Warehouse, the big Star Wars store back near Toy Story Mania. I imagine that Tatooine Traders has them as well, but it was too crowded to even walk into.

muppetperson

Reaction score
That is strange because I have just rang WDW merchandise Gift services(407 3636200)
and the lady said they still dont have them! But she did a wish list order and will be processed when they get them in, which could be at the end of the month when the Star Wars weekends is over.So I am getting the feeling that the mail order department is holding back on them till the Park attendees have had their pick.By the way, the price is a bit cheaper than the original $12.99. They are now $10.95!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I just bought mine from ebay tonight with a "buy it now" for ONLY $18.00 plus S&H and that was an extra $9, so at least I have them now... :smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
I just called DeliverEars for Disneyland. They are not there yet. Gonna try ordering them directly from Disneyworld now. Don't want to resort to Ebay.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I expect Ebayers to hike up the price some. As long as they are under $30 shipping included I wouldn't feel taken. It's kind of like a specialty shop premium. But I'll wait and see. I have to have these, but I don't have to have these now. :wink:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
I may be going to DHS in the next couple of weeks if you want me to pick up a set...

Stulz

Reaction score
Wish List or eBay

I swung by Disney's Hollywood Studios today (6/6/08), and the Muppet Star Wars figures are now available. The only store I saw them in was Wicket's Warehouse, the big Star Wars store back near Toy Story Mania. I imagine that Tatooine Traders has them as well, but it was too crowded to even walk into.
Just called WDW as well, they said they don't have "Wicket's Warehouse" in their system so it must be a store set up just for the Star Wars Weekends. WDW phone ordering won't even know if they can sell them until a week or more after the Star Wars event is over at the end of June.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I didnt want to risk the figures being sold out before it gets to the mail order department so I bought it on ebay.I left the wishlist order stay, so if they get them then it will be a bonus set to have loose.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
got mine in tonights mail.... VERY cool, there kinda bigger then i thought too! :wink: