What in the world is going on around here?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been happening again for the past few days.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How does that help? www.forum.muppetcentral.com? Seems a little odd for a URL.
For the main page, not the forum. Sometimes the home page links don't function unless the wwws are present.

The forum menu should be working. None of the Flash or formatting has changed for several years now. That didn't appear to be what Kevin was talking about last spring 2008.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's the forum I've been talking about; since I'm subscribed to MC's mailing list, I seldom visit the main site, but I visit the forum everyday.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, it's the forum I've been talking about; since I'm subscribed to MC's mailing list, I seldom visit the main site, but I visit the forum everyday.
Same here. I tend to surf straight to the forum, unless it's an occasion when I know the front menu will be fancied up. Many, many, MANY times a day.

(Burn the wigs!)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So the top links of the forum menu don't work? That's the first I've heard of it.

Sometimes the forum is slow and I submit a post and it takes forever or the forum goes offline for a while, but no menu problems ever for me on PC, Mac, Explorer, Firefox, Laptop or any other set up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's really acting up rather badly today - in addition to the constant "This page cannot be displayed" annoyance, sometimes my posts aren't going through, and I have to go back and post them again.

Then I got a new error message today...

Muppet Central Forum said:
vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.

1. The datastore cache may have been corrupted.
2. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 214

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's really acting up rather badly today - in addition to the constant "This page cannot be displayed" annoyance, sometimes my posts aren't going through, and I have to go back and post them again.

Then I got a new error message today...
Hmm. I get that sometimes too. It doesn't have to do with the Flash element. Either MC is going through some updates or something's overloading the server.

(I'm still convinced a server monster came and ate all of MC's ecards) :insatiable:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmm. I get that sometimes too. It doesn't have to do with the Flash element. Either MC is going through some updates or something's overloading the server.

(I'm still convinced a server monster came and ate all of MC's ecards) :insatiable:
It just happened w/me too. (And Jamie...LOL about :insatiable: eating the cards.Hey...he ate the Daytime Emmy for SS.So I wouldn't put it past him!)