The Videogame Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It hasn't (Simpson's arcade game)? That is surprising.
Yes, it is. And it's odd too, considering how The Simpsons has had every type of game dedicated to them in the last century or so.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes, as wwfpooh said, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is quite possibly the greatest game ever. I'm also a HUGE fan of Mario Kart Wii, which came out recently. Other than that I don't know (or really care :stick_out_tongue:) about any other good games... Though I've heard Grand Theft Auto III is pretty sweet.
I hear that the stirring wheel could use some improvements in the area of control on the new Mario cart game.:smirk: But it soulds like a fun time to me!

Yeah, I've hear that that the new Auto game is really good too. 100 million on the budget and 500 million and 6 million copy's in he first week of sales. I think it's the biggest opening sales for any form of entertainment.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well what games do you have? Although like I said I haven't been playing a lot of it lately. Didn't you say you have Super Mario Bros, I have that as well, I already beaten it though
Yeah, I've beaten that also, but I haven't played every world yet.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Right now I'm obsessed with Braw, Mario Kart, Phoenix Wright, Ratchet and Clank Tools, Zack and Wiki, Galaxy and The World Ends With You. There are more, but too many to list. Our new Bluray Player, I mean 60 gig PS3 is getting attention. I'll have to try Kingdom Hearts... P.S. Wii Ware tomorrow!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I hear that the stirring wheel could use some improvements in the area of control on the new Mario cart game.
basicly the steering wheel is just there to make you look cool:big_grin:

i thought you could play as your mii's in the game, but i haven't been able to yet (all though I've only played multiplayer, so that might be why).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Everyone seems to love Mario Kart, I wonder why?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
i thought you could play as your mii's in the game, but i haven't been able to yet (all though I've only played multiplayer, so that might be why).
That'd be interesting.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
hey, i just noticed, but i guess when i started this thread, i accadently made two threads. dose someone know how to conbine them?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Personally, I really like the steering whell. (Mostly because I can't figure out how to get my Gamecube controllers to work with the game. :stick_out_tongue:) And you have to unlock the Miis to be able to play as them.