Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
It's fabulous! We screened Raquel Welch & Alice Cooper! So wonderful to see these episodes in all their true glory!

David French

Reaction score
Couple of points:

1. I think having chapter points for each section only is a smart move rather than having them for *every* sketch/song. If you look at most archive television on DVD, they do the same thing with chapter points. I think it would be too clumsy trying to have chapter points for every sketch/song as you wouldn't always get the same number per episode.

2. I wonder if the reason the picture quality varies for R1 viewers is because you're viewing a converted PAL to NTSC picture? I've bought the R4 of seasons one and two and never noticed a variation in episodes. If there are any, then what should I be looking for?

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey Gang'

Here is an interview with :smile: & :embarrassed: about The Muppet Show season 3 DVD set!

http://youtube.com?watch?v=WX679bByras

Eric dose a great job with Fozzie in this interview.

Tomorrow I'm picking up my copy from Best Buy, I can't wait!

Enjoy the clip'

Jesse (AKA) Ploobis

ploobis

Reaction score
OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
You are quite welcome, Buddy! :smile:

I loved it when Fozzie put the DVD set in front of his face! :embarrassed:

It's a great interview by Kermit & Fozzie! I'm picking up my copy tomorrow at Best Buy!

I CAN'T WAIT! :wink:

pattywack

Reaction score
The link wouldn't work for me so when I youtubed it I found the one on the TV guide channel which was great as well!

Just saw that one! Oh god it was so great! You know how in MFS they all live in one house, are they still like that? I think soo because when movieguy asked them if they went to each other's houses to watch it together, he got interrupted by **** Fozzie! LOL, nah it was funny. But yeah then he said if Bunsen watched it, he and Beaker would watch it down in the muppet labs which they had in the house. hehe.

Yes it was hilarious when he did! Gah I just want him and Miss Piggy together now! What is the DEAL with them? It's so confusing, they were together in Muppet Family Christmas!

Have fun with it!

ploobis

Reaction score
The link wouldn't work for me so when I youtubed it I found the one on the TV guide channel which was great as well!

Just saw that one! Oh god it was so great! You know how in MFS they all live in one house, are they still like that? I think soo because when movieguy asked them if they went to each other's houses to watch it together, he got interrupted by **** Fozzie! LOL, nah it was funny. But yeah then he said if Bunsen watched it, he and Beaker would watch it down in the muppet labs which they had in the house. hehe.

Yes it was hilarious when he did! Gah I just want him and Miss Piggy together now! What is the DEAL with them? It's so confusing, they were together in Muppet Family Christmas!

Have fun with it!
Good question. I don't know if they still live in the boarding house from MFS.

And about :embarrassed: & :mad: being together, It's kinda hard for a puppeteer to do two characters at once.

pattywack

Reaction score
Oh no no no I meant Kermit and Fozzie! **** sorry!

Oh and I didn't swear, can't even remember what I said, but just warning fellow posters I did not swear on muppet central :O