Gobo's "eh"...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
All that is very interesting. Canada sounds like a fun place.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
All that is very interesting. Canada sounds like a fun place.
Hahaa! You couldn't have said that in a more vague, polite, vacant way.

That's kind of what I mean about how americans take their own country's supposed superiority for granted. Canada's just 'interesting'. No offense to you or anything, pooh, it's just that I hear that attitude a lot.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't really have any feelings one way or another about Canada. Mostly because I was never taught anything about it in school really. We learned much more about South America and Mexico :sympathy:...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I got a kick out of some of the vocabulary. However, my mother and my aunt spent a lot of their childhood in the northern US, I've met lots of people from up north, I read For Better or For Worse, a comic strip that takes place in Canada, and I read a lot anyway ... so, a good percentage of that stuff I already knew, even if I didn't know the exact words (like the governmental parties' names). I really want to go there, since the only "foreign" country I've ever been to is Mexico.

wemblingalong

Reaction score
Oh, Canada!

I love Canada! The CBC allowed my Northern New York family to watch Fraggle Rock as I mentioned before. I have visited Montreal and Quebec beautiful areas that offer a wealth of diversity! I wish we had their health care! :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hahaa! You couldn't have said that in a more vague, polite, vacant way.

That's kind of what I mean about how americans take their own country's supposed superiority for granted. Canada's just 'interesting'. No offense to you or anything, pooh, it's just that I hear that attitude a lot.
I never meant to offend. I was trying to say it is a nice place without offending people.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Whenever I say interesting I only mean it in a good way..To me, anywhere outside of my home state is interesting :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I picture the rock to be like an entire universe underneath ours, with Fraggle holes everywhere. We know there are some in the states because there's one in Fozzie's mum's house in Muppet Family Christmas. PLus there are so many undiscovered caves, they could spread out far and wide. But, Doc's fraggle hole and the main fraggle cave happen to be underneath southern Ontario. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
There's also Matt's cave, which cheats :big_grin:

There must also be a hole somewhere in the Labyrinth, because Matt makes a cameo in the manga sequel.