Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

Xerus

Reaction score
I also loved Transformers back in the 80's. The cool cartoon series and collecting the toys as well. I spent my allowance on lots of those things. I could only afford the small and middle sized Transformers because they were cheaper and I had to ask for the big ones every Christmas and birthdays.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My mom loves then an collects has been collecting their toys for years.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
What I loved about the 80's was the hairstyles men wore. <3
Mmmm, too bad it's no longer in use.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I must say another noteable thing about the 80s was Disney's "The Little Mermaid," which started what is known as the Disney Renaissance era.

I enjoy the Little Mermaid although I find it to be a bit too sweet. But Ursula is a personal favorite Disney villian of mine.

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, The Little Mermaid has always been one of my favorite Disney movies (if not my favorite). Ariel is my favorite Disney girl. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw, The Little Mermaid has always been one of my favorite Disney movies (if not my favorite). Ariel is my favorite Disney girl. :smile:
You know sweetheart, I have never seen this movie before. I must be the only person on earth who had never sen it.

Skye

Reaction score
You know sweetheart, I have never seen this movie before. I must be the only person on earth who had never seen it.
Aww! I bet you're actually not the only person who hasn't seen it yet, baby. But I really can't wait to show it to you and to watch it with you one day! :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww! I bet you're actually not the only person who hasn't seen it yet, baby. But I really can't wait to show it to you and to watch it with you one day! :excited:
Aw! That's so sweet of you! I really can't wait to watch it with you too, honey! I've always wanted to see it! :super: