Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I personally think this is a HORRIBLE idea. Our support (and money) over four years has gotten HIT to this point, and now they are pulling the rug out from under our feets?

If you wish to voice your complaints, (I am) here again is the same contact info that got us to Season 4 in the first place:

HIT Entertainment
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625

consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I e-mailed them... ugh that is SO annoying. I seriously hope that enough e-mails from we the fans will make them reconsider.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh no. That's awful! :frown: Baaaad, bad, bad choice on their part.

I'm happy Season 4 is being released and everything, but.... come on now. *sigh* Thank you for the information, Traveling Matt. I really hope HIT will end up changing their minds about this decision!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
If you wish to voice your complaints, (I am) here again is the same contact info that got us to Season 4 in the first place:

HIT Entertainment
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625

consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com
Fan letters, e-mails and phone calls got us this far. If we do it again, HIT might be convinced to release Season 4 separately. They say "there are no plans at this time to release it alone as of right now." The key phrase is "right now."

I'd like to encourage everyone who wants a stand-alone Season 4 (and doesn't want to spend $140 just to get the final 24 episodes) to get in touch with them. The most valued format will be a written letter. That will matter much more to HIT than a phone call or e-mail, although I would do all three.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Thank you for the information, Traveling Matt. I really hope HIT will end up changing their minds about this decision!
You're welcome. I hope they will too.

Not that the complete collection will be undesireable - quite the opposite! But I think it's unfair (and also bad business) for HIT to do this. And frankly, it seems uncharacteristic of them. For four years, they've been going beyond our expectations. Now they drop this on us.

vaati64

Reaction score
yeah, thanks for the info traveling matt. Wow, this makes really mad, because now I have no clue where I'm going to get the $140 just to get season 4! What a terrible idea on hit!'s part:mad:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I emailed them. I told them the only reason I'd risk impoverishing myself to get the Complete Series when I already have 3/4 of it is if the new set opened up a hole to Fraggle Rock itself! This really, REALLY ticks me off!

vaati64

Reaction score
i've just sent my email. hopefully if we all band together, we can make a difference and get season 4 released alone.

Luke

Reaction score
If anyone is thinking of selling their season sets on ebay etc to get the complete season might be better to do it now than when the complete set is released, i'd guess a lot of people will sell theirs then.

Status
Not open for further replies.