True or False

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Hold up, time out, to many men on the field, flag on the play!

It was mine turn! Geez........
Sorry. :sympathy:
The answer was false (toasters toast bread, and toast comes out of toasters), but you can have a turn anyway (it was your turn after all:wink:)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
No, I got the answer wrong. Kathy Greenwood's number one fan can have the turn since she got the answer correct!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I got the answer wrong. Kathy Greenwood's number one fan can have the turn since she got the answer correct!
Hahaha! Back to the good old "I think D'Snowth is a girl" routine! How I love it!

Okay, here we go...

True or false. The character of George Costanza is a fictionalized version of Seinfeld co-creator Larry David?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hahaha! Back to the good old "I think D'Snowth is a girl" routine! How I love it!

Okay, here we go...

True or false. The character of George Costanza is a fictionalized version of Seinfeld co-creator Larry David?
Oops. Ah geez, sorry for the wrong gender. Dang I feel stupid now.

I say true. I think I heard/read that a lot of Larry David's personalities are in all the Seinfeld characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oops. Ah geez, sorry for the wrong gender. Dang I feel stupid now.
Don't be, I've been thinking about getting a sex-change operation so the next time somebody thinks I'm a girl, they'll be right for once! :stick_out_tongue:
Ryan said:
I say true. I think I heard/read that a lot of Larry David's personalities are in all the Seinfeld characters.
You're right. Even during the taping on an early episode, Jason Alexander was reading a script, and was a little confused about what was happening to his character, George, so he goes to Larry David and asks him how is he going to pull this off because stuff like this doesn't happen to anybody, and he responds with "What are you talking about? It happened to me!" Later, Alexander said in an interview "That's when I realized that George Costanza was the embodiedment of Larry David."

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Even on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" all the stuff that happens to Larry David on the show actually happened to him at one point. That's just crazy!

Okay, I'll ask a question now. And it's another history related question!

At one point, Adolf Hitler actually commended the United States Of America for segregating blacks as he also thought blacks were inferior to whites.

(Sorry if I was getting a little controversial with this people)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Correct! Before Japan bombed Pearl Harbor which made the United States to declare war on Japan which made Germany and Italy to declare war on the U.S. Hitler admired the U.S. for using segregation, which was also the same thing Hitler was using against the Jews, Communists, and others were he felt were inferior.