Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*sigh* Well, I'd order this if I had the money and HADN'T bought the season sets they released. I can't really sell them and have nobody to give them to. I'm just going to have to hope HIT comes to their senses and releases Season 4 by itself.
*evil whisper* Or just buy the AUS season 4 :shifty::coy:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
*evil whisper* Or just buy the AUS season 4 :shifty::coy:
*whispers back* I was planning that, actually, as a "backup" if you will :wink: I have a regionless player so it's not an issue. Take that, HIT! There's a joke in there somewhere.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*whispers back* I was planning that, actually, as a "backup" if you will :wink: I have a regionless player so it's not an issue. Take that, HIT! There's a joke in there somewhere.
*happy evil whisper* Good for you :excited:!

Fluffinella

Reaction score
As much as I want to have it ... I think I'm going to wait. It'll kill me ... but I want to see how this all plays out first.
I'm with you. It'll hurt, but I don't like re-buying.

I'll wait for a Season 4.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I wasn't going to rebuy anything, it's too hard to get stuff from North America sent over here in the first place. I did see something on Ebay some time ago that looked like the British release of seasons 4-5, but I wasn't sure if they had released them yet.

I had also considered ordering it, but I was afraid that it might have been a bootleg or the British Doc, as opposed to Gerry Parkes in the role. I don't want to shell out 45€ to find out that I have been bamboozled or am not happy with what I got. Of course, I'm a fraggle addict, so I may end up breaking down and buying it anyway.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
At least you are prepared.
Yeah, but I have to find an online site from there to ship it to me first XD

But I'll be waiting to see what happens. Maybe HIT will take a punch and come to their senses (Ha! See? there WAS a pun!).

Status
Not open for further replies.