SST 40th Anniversary Event

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Night with cast in NJ 40th Anniversary

Not sure if this has been posted here before but my coworker left this info on my desk:

January 30, 2009, Shea Center for the Performing Arts at the William Patterson University campus in Wayne, NJ

A NIGHT OF CELEBRATION AND DISCOVERY WITH THE LEGENDARY CAST (this program is designed for an adult audience) All lectures begin at 7:00 p.m.

For subscriptions and individual tickets call (970) 720-2371 or visit www.wpunj.edu/dls

zns

Reaction score
I gotta convince my folks to let me go to this event.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Got my tix! I missed an opportunity seeing Frank Oz in person when I was a Henson intern...I'm NOT going to miss him again

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, and the release says that it's also going to be a memorial for Richard Hunt, seeing as he grew up in nearby Bergen.

Sounds like a lot of forum members are going to be there - maybe we should show up with nametags with both our real names and screen names?

ploobis

Reaction score
Got my tix! I missed an opportunity seeing Frank Oz in person when I was a Henson intern...I'm NOT going to miss him again
I hope to meet Frank Oz too!

I have already met Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Kevin Clash and Fran Brill. :smile:

I never got to meet Carol Spinney yet either, This is so exiting! Me and the folks are definitely going to this event!

zns

Reaction score
I have a connetection with Marty Robinson, so I'll have to see if I can get in touch with him at the event.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cool, zns, good luck!

I got my ticket, I hope nothing happens in between now and then, hehe. It would be cool to see some forum members!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Btw, the website does say are not necessarily guaranteed. After ordering, I would email the box office (boxoffice@wpunj.edu) to confirm your ticket orders.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
We've gotten tickets for my family, and it looks like we got a confirmation e-mail, but I'm thinking about dropping them a line to double-check.