SST 40th Anniversary Event

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of forum members are going to be there - maybe we should show up with nametags with both our real names and screen names?
Uh, I think that might look a little immature and unprofessional. This is a lecture at a college campus for adults. I think going in with "Hello My Name Is.." might be inappropriate.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
True, true...and I kind of meant the nametags remark as a joke. However, most conventions or lectures I've been to made the attendees wear some kind of tag - either a plain label, or something professional-looking.

But since we've got members of the Muppets showing up, I think that this lecture's going to be a little more laid-back than others in the series. That's just my two cents.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I wish I could go as well. I'm in PA and that's real close to New Jersey, but since I'm not good with directions I'd need someone to help me with the trasportation. By the way, is this Michael Davis the same as Michael Earl Davis who previously performed Snuffy or is he a different guy altogether?

:super::stick_out_tongue::insatiable: Or is he a different guy?

You all probably saw that coming : )

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sometimes lecture series, at colleges or otherwise, have nametags provided. We'd just have to see what the atmosphere is.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I just emailed them today to ask about if there will be an opportunity to meet with the guests and get photos. Will let you know and yes I AM confirmed. They are mailing the tix out. woo hoo!

ploobis

Reaction score
I just emailed them today to ask about if there will be an opportunity to meet with the guests and get photos. Will let you know and yes I AM confirmed. They are mailing the tix out. woo hoo!
AWESOME! :smile: :insatiable:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well here's some disappointing info after I inquired about the possibility of meeting the guest panel:

Hello Melissa,

Thank you so much for your interest in the Distinguished Lecturer Series at William Paterson University. I can’t extend an opportunity for you to meet the cast in January. The reception after the program is only for our VIP guests and Partners of the Series. I am sorry!

I hope you enjoy the program!

Mary

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw that's OK, it's good to check at least! Actually I'd forgotten but I think the meeting the guests option is like $500! But maybe we'll be able to ask questions during the panel.