Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I liked this a bit more than the original. Reasons why:

1. Funnier. Really. It was slightly funnier.
2. Fozzie in a banana suit. Nuff said.
3. SCOOTER! Sure no one who watches that channel will know him, but who cares.
4. Beaker duet.
5. Club sandwich. I expected that. I liked that.
6. Less commercials. Or maybe I've gone crazy. :crazy:

Overall I give it 2 and a half out of four Penguins.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I vote for way better as well. It really does take me back to TMS. Musta missed the "lotsa Fozzie" since I came in 5min late. Darn. I see he's still stuck on the banana sketch :big_grin:.

LOVED the whole Camilla thing. Ah, the sweet memories of Gonzo arguing with the turkey in Muppet Family Christmas....

Piggy looked much better with the Cheetah Girls than with the Jonas Bros.

Watching Kermit text-message gave me new admiration (like his dance in the first one) for Steve's work.

Woohoo Beaker and Scooter!

Totally dug Statler and Waldorf's increased screentime.

I give this 7-8/10.

No, I take that back. 8/10 at least. They are getting SO MUCH CLOSER to what we liked about TMS as well as increasing the technical "wizardry" to an admirable degree. I can't WAIT for the movies now.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOW! soooo MUCH BETTER then the 1st Studio DC :smile: But there both good, but i loved this one better! :big_grin: Floyd could have talked a lil more then a laugh I thought but he was there and thats all that counted :sing: Chef with the cub sandwich was funny and made my dad laugh! lol... and omg lol Miss Piggy with the Cheetah Girls was funny, who knew Piggy had moves like that and I loved the lil zig zag thing she did with her arms too. and Kermit with the cell phone txting hahaha.... and Gonzo with camella as a turkey was funny....the "To bad we're not on tv" gag reminded me of The Muppet Movie harry chrisner (sp?) thing, lol

over all I loved it......something tells me there may be a 3rd STUDIO DC?

Oh and Miss Piggy at the end at Zac Efrons trailer made me laugh haha...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm so glad that more of the older fans loved this! I really think someone is reading what we talk about on here, and do something about it. I also think it was good how everyone seemed like such a happy family!

OH OH The Muppet are back!

I'm Going to cry!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
I'm Going to cry!
I know how you feel my man. I nearly did when Dr. Teeth spoke. I was SO close because I knew Scooter and Beaker were about to steal the show... Wow. They're back. THEEEEEEEEEEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree this was a huge improvement, and I'm relieved. I'll keep an eye out for future projects. But I'll keep being completely honest, good or bad. :wink:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *tackles Dr. Teeth and drags him into a closet* <33

...yesh. =P

Brief review:
It was a major improvement from last time, NO MILEY! ! ! The Cheetah Girls are kinda fine for disney channel stars :confused:, Demi Lovato is cute (although I despise Camp Rock) and her with Beaker was so sweet, and...where the fudge was Zoot? =P

The End.
Maybe he was out of the country? ... *laughs* The rest of you guys won't get it at all! XD

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Much, much better then the first, more Muppets and yes i loved Gonzo's plot. It kept a community with the show. Gonzo's line repeating what Camilla the Turkey said was funny! I do have to say that i wish Floyd was sing along with David Henrie. But I was very happy that Miss Piggy was the main focus of the number with the Cheetah girls.
Beaker was great and it was nice to see Scooter but i as it was already said i would have liked to have seen him more along with Rizzo, Pepe, Fozzie and Kermit. Some more interactions with the main Muppet characters would be better too (Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo) I loved the Miss Piggy ending with Zac Efron's Trailer! Selena Gomez seemed to be a better host (seeing the Muppet's aren't hosting anything) But i still feel it's odd to end the show with it looking like it's about to start. I see that it's a "rehearsal" and all but it still seems weird and makes it look like they is going to be more of the show. At least Staler and Waldorf's comment on the show being a rehearsal made scents because the "Zack and Cody" ending in the last one looked like a bad miss placed edit of the show.

I wonder if they will make another? It is nice to see the Muppet's used on a regular basis, just hopefully this isn't their only basis! The new Christmas movie will hopefully change that though! But Studio DC is intended for a younger audience and I'm sure servers it's purpose to introduce the Muppets to them. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Maybe he was out of the country? ... *laughs* The rest of you guys won't get it at all! XD
I like to think he just missed his cue because he was asleep backstage. (Lack of Zoot provided by Lisa "TogetherAgain" try Lisa for all of your Muppet explanitory needs! :zany: )