Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

ploobis

Reaction score
Yeah that was definitely Richard Hunt, who btw would have been 10 years old in 1961, hehe. That must have been awkwardly humorous for Jim, hehe. :wink:
I know. LOL!

ploobis

Reaction score
And you know, unrelated to FR, but I can totally hear Scooter saying that to Kermit during a speech, lol. :smile: :wink:
Yeah, I could see that too.

It was also great seeing Jim do the loud Convincing John voice then going back to his soft relaxed voice. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I could see that too.

It was also great seeing Jim do the loud Convincing John voice then going back to his soft relaxed voice. :smile:
And I loved how Jim responded with, "Jerry you were on that shoot, right?" Lol

It's great how the whole group laughed at his Convincing John moment, I think it shows they liked the show too, it wasn't just a job. It's really great of them to share that on a DVD.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Still excited about getting this set, slightly disapointed that the poster is something that we have seen before, Its also on the Music and Magic CD sleeve, but still a nice bit of art.

The box and the bonus features look great.

I have this ordered here in the UK and it was dispatched on Wednesday, I was gutted when the postman walked right past my door yesterday as it was my birthday and would have been great if it had arrived then, but I guess I'll have to wait, hopefully be here on Monday?

Great Review Phil

Chris

Redsonga

Reaction score
For dedicated
and rich :stick_out_tongue:
fans, having Season 4 on DVD, owning the wonderful display replica of Fraggle Rock and seeing the newest bonus features is a worthwhile purchase whether you own the previous box sets or not.
*mopes*
Anyhow, I am making do with the AUS season 4 for now, I am sure many of the extras will carry over to a US season 4 and if not there is always Youtube :smile:. After all, it is not like the AUS season 4 (even if it is missing Sidebottom Blues) is not officially made by HIT :smile:. Also, like the US single boxsets the AUS season four has character menus :wink:.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What about the alternate U.K. openings that were said to be included? Are they still on the set?
Unless I missed them on one of the discs, it appears these didn't make the cut either. There is an earlier Fraggle DVD which included the UK show open though.

zns

Reaction score
Unless I missed them on one of the discs, it appears these didn't make the cut either. There is an earlier Fraggle DVD which included the UK show open though.
Yeah they showed the beginning of it on the season two boxed set. I just didn't see anything on the review though, so that's why I asked. Thanks for the info though. Christmas is less than two months away. Whoopie :excited:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Are the remaining "Postcards from Traveling Matt" bumpers included? I don't think all of them have been issued yet...

zns

Reaction score
It doesn't look like they are within this set. Who knows?