Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

RedPiggy

Reaction score
TopperFraggle said:
Has there been any word on Season 4 being released seperately on DVD? I figured that there wouldn't be any mention of it before Christmas but possibly after.
When the Rock freezes over, apparently. :smirk:

Davina

Reaction score
i know.. i'm *this* close to ordering them myself.. i hate to do it.. esp right now cuz money is tight, but.. i'm starting to fear it's the only way I'm going to get season 4... (and if i get lucky and season 4 eventually comes out properly later, I can always give these to my oldest step daughter for her baby or to my nieces or something..)
and i'll need something to watch when (if) the volcano blows ash all over us up here.. heh..

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i know.. i'm *this* close to ordering them myself.. i hate to do it.. esp right now cuz money is tight, but.. i'm starting to fear it's the only way I'm going to get season 4... (and if i get lucky and season 4 eventually comes out properly later, I can always give these to my oldest step daughter for her baby or to my nieces or something..)
and i'll need something to watch when (if) the volcano blows ash all over us up here.. heh..
I wouldn't lose hope yet, especially if you're trying to save money. There is a recession going on and we do have to prioritize. But if you do end up buying it, which is totally fine, giving the left over DVDs to your step daughter would be a great idea. :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
If you can afford it, try to pick up the complete series.

Davina

Reaction score
well, i already have the first three seasons.. so the penny pincher in me hates to be forced to rebuy... but, if i'm going to have to, then i'm going to have to... darn it!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
well, i already have the first three seasons.. so the penny pincher in me hates to be forced to rebuy... but, if i'm going to have to, then i'm going to have to... darn it!
Well I do want to say, as much as I love Fraggle Rock, no one should feel forced to buy anything. Sort of reminds of the episode "Manny's Land of Carpets." :wink:

And I still don't think a future single release is completely out of the question. That or a further reduction in the box set price, either through Amazon or a third party seller.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My guess is that another company will eventually snag the FR DVD license and produce slimmer individual season sets and possibly a slimmer series set all in more traditional packaging and likely without any extra pull out cards, notebooks or posters. This will likely coincide with the Fraggle Movie release a couple years from now. Again, that is my guess. The market will be less saturated by then and demand will be higher. :coy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yup, the point is, there are always other possibilities. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Manny WAS in charge of DVD distribution. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Manny WAS in charge of DVD distribution. :smile:
I wouldn't be surprised if Large Marvin and Feenie were in charge of DVD distribution... and not just for Fraggle Rock either. :sympathy:

(Seriously, I hope Lion's Gate's distribution of According to Jim, Hope and Faith and all that garbage fails big time. Those shows should NEVER see the light of day after we just got rid of them.)