"Gee, I wish I were you people..."

Nick22

Reaction score
i love that movie, but that is annoying. i hate it when movies/shows dont think ahead or change things that they already made a whole episode about. but whatever

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i love that movie, but that is annoying. i hate it when movies/shows dont think ahead or change things that they already made a whole episode about. but whatever
Seriously, and we thought the Muppets had no canon! :wink:

Lol, brilliant, we don't even have to explain what we're talking about! :insatiable:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:smile: "Gee, I wish I were you people seeing this for the first time."

"What you mean 'you people'?"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's interesting (No pun intended). I wonder if that was in the writing, or if it's more of an on the spot thing Jim Henson threw in in both occasions as just a Kermit specific way of speaking?
Oh yeah I just think it's funny little expression to show his exasperation. (Btw, that's one scene where I really wish we could have watched the puppeteers underneath!) :smile:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Oh yeah I just think it's funny little expression to show his exasperation. (Btw, that's one scene where I really wish we could have watched the puppeteers underneath!) :smile:
I agree!

I want to see all the puppeteers bump into each other during the monster stampede. :insatiable: I guess they had fun with it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Or in that one Care Bears movie where---

Wait. Just typing this out is too ridiculous. I have to stop. :insatiable:
Oh man, THAT scene. Even as a kid I was like "... are you serious?" XD But Dark Heart was rather handsome, or at least I thought so at the time, so he sort of got away with it :wink:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Oh man, THAT scene. Even as a kid I was like "... are you serious?" XD But Dark Heart was rather handsome, or at least I thought so at the time, so he sort of got away with it :wink:
Dark Heart was pretty interesting and the movie itself wasn't horrible... but that scene is really ridiculous. :coy: It's the whole awkward character/audience interaction that really gets me. Care Bears is not Dora or Blues Clues and it shouldn't be. (Even if the movie did come over a decade before those shows.)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Dark Heart was pretty interesting and the movie itself wasn't horrible... but that scene is really ridiculous. :coy: It's the whole awkward character/audience interaction that really gets me. Care Bears is not Dora or Blues Clues and it shouldn't be. (Even if the movie did come over a decade before those shows.)
Well you know, the scene is practically begging for parody, Mystery Science Theater style, hehe.

But yeah Dark Heart was actually a rather intriguing character; that's one thing I like about Care Bears, they weren't afraid to say things like, "Good or bad, you're still a person."

Ok off topic, hehe.