Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

Nick22

Reaction score
i just hope the bonus features are awesome, since we had to wait all this time.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
What's what? The thing I found was The Muppets Celebration of 30 years and the good community I was talking about was youtube, that answer your question?:wink::big_grin:
yes...yes it does. thanks!:smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
My guesses for Bonus Features for TMS Season 4 are probably the following.

- The Muppets Go To The Movies

- Rare Muppet Commercials

- New Interviews (with Puppeteers and Writers and other behind the scenes people)

I'm just guessing these suggestions, But they sound like great Bonus Features for Season 4.

Of Muppets & Men: The Making Of The Muppet Show would make a great Bonus Feature for Season 5! :wink:
yes! that would be awesome! i'd like them to have some archive footage of some of the late muppeteers, and maybe some more clips of the show being filmed, like of the muppeteers, i find that cool and funny to watch. :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think no matter what Gonzo is going to get a cover. He's the fourth member of the main five (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) and, more importantly, he deserves it. It wouldn't be that hard to do a Gonzo cover. Just a forward facing shot of his nose and eyeballs. Lots of existing poser pictures could work very well for it...

This one used in the top right corner would be perfect.
If they do Gonzo for the cover, I'd personally like to see the shot be a close up of his bow-tie/sweater vest! :concern: And the fabric could be all fuzzy for his wool sweater.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'll bet gonzo for the season 4 cover. no doubt. i think it will definitely be him. and then animal for season 5.

Drtooth

Reaction score
For those who haven't read the D23 thread, the cover WILL indeed be Gonzo.

muppets2

Reaction score
i just hope the bonus features are awesome, since we had to wait all this time.
the only reason we had to wait all this time is because 2010 is the year of the muppets:smile:

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
I am excited for this to come out, We now no its Gonzo that will be on the cover which is very cool, I am hoping there are great bonus features, I think they should wait and put the great Making of the Muppet Show on season 5 But I would love for them to put more muppeteers interviews and such, and maybe some more outtakes that would be fun. I can't wait for this to come out! :smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
i knew gonzo would be on cover for 4 but what about 5 any guesses?:confused:

Fluffets

Reaction score
I am excited for this to come out, We now no its Gonzo that will be on the cover which is very cool, I am hoping there are great bonus features, I think they should wait and put the great Making of the Muppet Show on season 5 But I would love for them to put more muppeteers interviews and such, and maybe some more outtakes that would be fun. I can't wait for this to come out! :smile:
MORE outtakes? Remind me of when there was any outtakes on the discs anyway, I don't recall any at the moment.:confused: