Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Wow, I wish so much I could've been there :/ Would probably have had some kind of spazz attach!

Muppetplus

Reaction score
Look closely at the images of the muppets in that weird car and you'll see Robin on Sweetums' lap, and Rizzo, with at least one other rat, sitting in the front of the car.

beaker

Reaction score
WOW!

The Muppets really did take over Disneyland! I thought it was just going to be a couple of em...this totally reminds me of Muppets At Walt Disney World(my favorite special of all time right under MFC)

Funnily enough, this all went down one month to the day before my family and I are going down to Disneyland!(hehe, why oh why couldnt this be the weekend of sept 12th? heh)

Seems a bit early for them to be shooting stuff that will stay in the can for so long, but I think this is MORE proof that big big epic things are afoot. As many of you have predicted, 2010(55 year anniversary) WILL in fact be the very long awaited return of the Muppets rennaissance that we haven't seen since the 1980's.

Now if only they'd release on dvd or at least reair the Muppets @WDW special!

muppetperson

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! That... is... AWESOME! Look at FLOYD! He's singing again! And... and Janice let her hair down--and I LOVE Zoot and Animal's outfits. And the good doctor is amazing, as always. AMAZING find, Muppetplus.
So I wonder who is performing Floyd now, that Jerry isnt well?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My thought (and I could be totally off here) is that the Muppets were already together shooting the Halloween special and added this other commercial project on the list. Getting a bunch of freelance performers together can be kind of tough to it would make sense to get as much Muppeteering done as possible during that time. Just an idea. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My thought (and I could be totally off here) is that the Muppets were already together shooting the Halloween special and added this other commercial project on the list. Getting a bunch of freelance performers together can be kind of tough to it would make sense to get as much Muppeteering done as possible during that time. Just an idea. :smile:
Prawnie likes this idea! And I really, really hope it's true! What I LOVE about seeing this buzz, is how many characters there are. I mean, we've got Robin, the Mayhem, and Sweetums in the main group. That hasn't happened since... Well, since they were at Disney World, really. :big_grin: