Muppet Star Wars

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
It's cameo time!

Setting: where we left off (if you're too lazy to look it up, then please don't look at this thread.)

Kermit:
Hey, R2, what's that stuck in your memory bank? (Fiddles with it and then screams as hologram appears)
Piggy (hologram):
Excuse me, but, Obi-Wan Kenobi, would you mind going to Alderaan for Moi? This R2 unit has the Death to Muppets Star plans in its memory banks and Moi's father should know what to do with them. Oh, and one more thing, Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope. Kissy Kissy!
Kermit (in a daze):
She's beautiful...(Ben slaps him)
Rowlf:
You heard the pig. Let's go!
Kermit:
I'm sorry, it's been nice knowing you and all, but my aunt and uncle need me. I can't just leave them. (explosion of Luke's house in the distance)
Rowlf:
Well that takes care of that. Let's go.

On the way to Mos Eisley

Kermit:
So where are we going?
Rowlf:
Mos Eisley. It's a city where all the good pilots frequent. We're going to see if we can get one.
Kermit:
So why can't we just get our own?
Rowlf:
Do you have one?
Kermit:
No.
Rowlf:
Because I don't. Oh, it's just coming up next exit. Let's go.

(Mos Eisley Cantina)

The Electric Mayhem are playing "The Saga Begins" by Wierd Al Yankovic.
Animal:
CANTINA!
Floyd:
Cool it!
Animal:
COOL IT! COOL IT!

Two Yip-Yip Martians come in the door and say: "Can-TEEN-a! Yipyipyipyipyipyipyipyip!" We see Han Solo at a table. A Male Koozebanian Creature playing Greedo sits down.
Koozebanian:
Oonga Choonga Woonka, Solo!
Fozzie:
Why sure! (pats the Koozebanian on the back and it explodes.)
Sorry about the mess! Ha ha ha ha.
Kermit and Rowlf sit down at his table.
Why are you here?
Rowlf:
We were going to ask you if you could take us to Alderaan.
Fozzie:
Sure I can. But there's a price you'll have to pay.
Kermit:
What?
Fozzie:
Your landspeeder.
Kermit:
Ok. it's out back.​

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HA! Love the Mayhem and the Yip-Yips and the Koozebanian! Classic stuff. And the song the Mayhem was playing... nice reference. :big_grin: Great job! Keep up the good work!

muppets2

Reaction score
that was great i espically liked animal's part and when rowlf slapped kermit:smile::sympathy::halo:

muppets2

Reaction score
cool he should make graphics like ones that say muppet star wars or something:smile:

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
The action begins!

Setting: Mos Eisley

Kermit:
So is this the way we get to the Millennium Falcon?
Fozzie:
Yep. Geez, what was that?
Turns around and sees chicken Stormtroopers with blasters drawn.
Rowlf:
Run!
Kermit:
I am running, you're just running too fast for me!
Rowlf:
You want me to run faster?
Kermit:
That's not what I said.
Fozzie:
Here we are, the Millenniun Falcon! Quick, get in!
They get in just as the chicken Stormtroopers catch up with them. The Falcon takes off.
Fozzie:
You two, i'd like you to meet Chewbacca. Chewie, this is Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Sweetums:
Pleased to meet ya.
Fozzie:
Chewie's my co-pilot.
Kermit:
Aha.
Suddenly, they are attacked by Gonzo-shaped ships.
Kermit:
Hurry up and get us into hyperspace!
Fozzie:
I'm trying!
Sam:
I told you we would be made to work in the spice mines of Kessel or smashed into who-knows-what!
Finally, they zip into hyperspace.
All:
Whew!
Next time: The pig returns! (and sees her home planet destroyed)​

muppets2

Reaction score
really good like the chicken stromtroopers and and what sam said :attitude:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Still great! :big_grin: I'm not so sure how I feel about Fozzie as Han... they seem to have pretty conflicting personalities. But I'm sure you can make it work. Good stuff! Can't wait for more! :zany:

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
I was thinking about Scooter before I started writing... But, this is supposed to be somewhat as if Disney made a Muppet version of Star Wars (even though Rowlf is in it), and I thought they would probably put Fozzie, Kermit's sidekick, as Han Solo, Luke's sidekick. *sigh* I may have to just end this with the end of Episode IV and start another Fanfic with the Muppets as themselves. No casting difficulties there.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I was thinking about Scooter before I started writing... But, this is supposed to be somewhat as if Disney made a Muppet version of Star Wars (even though Rowlf is in it), and I thought they would probably put Fozzie, Kermit's sidekick, as Han Solo, Luke's sidekick. *sigh* I may have to just end this with the end of Episode IV and start another Fanfic with the Muppets as themselves. No casting difficulties there.
Haha I understand that... casting IS always difficult. I think Disney would use Rowlf for Obi-Wan. I guess I could see them using Pepe too though... *laughs* *ahem* :wink: Don't give up! I like that Fozzie IS Solo, it's just kind of weird still. I'm sure it'll get better as you progress. Great stuff. :big_grin: