Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried to recreate that famous cookie recipe? Butter cookie batter with a strawberry, banana juice, a peanut, chocolate chips, peach slices, oatmeal, banana, more banana, banana again, and a raisin? That honestly does not sound as good as they made it out to be, but I'm sure SOMEBODY out there probably tried it out for themselves to see.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried to recreate that famous cookie recipe?
If I had any cooking talent, I'd probably try, but sadly, I'm probably worse at cooking than the Swedish Chef. :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried to recreate that famous cookie recipe? Butter cookie batter with a strawberry, banana juice, a peanut, chocolate chips, peach slices, oatmeal, banana, more banana, banana again, and a raisin? That honestly does not sound as good as they made it out to be, but I'm sure SOMEBODY out there probably tried it out for themselves to see.

BANANA!

Seems that everything but the raisin would sound great. I've had banana flavored cookies before, but they aren't exactly the most common things on the market. Banana flavored cream filling maybe... but ones that actually taste like/are made of bananas?

Peach I don't think would work all that well... maybe dried ones... Something tells me if you actually attempt to make some of this, it's not going to work all that well. If you omit a couple things (the peaches at least... they seem to have forgotten that one at the end of the episode) it could work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man... lack of Season One, Two, Three, Four, Seven and Eight rerans is really getting kind of annoying. Every year, PBS always aired the New Year's episode on New Year's Day (where Arthur and D.W. both try to stay up till midnight)... not this year, apparently. :grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really think they have a contingency plan for airing episodes in a certain bunch, showing certain seasons alternating with others. Unlike, say, airing all 100+ episodes over and over in broadcast order.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Two days later, lol*

The blizzard episode.

The recent sequel episode about the citywide power outage during a heatwave was pretty good as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Must've been the one about the blizzard ... that was the one they showed yesterday.

Speaking of which... anyone remember the episode where Binky was obsessed with collecting Butterflies and all the students were doing bug related projects.

Okay, here's what I don't get... Muffy picked bees for her project, Francine was a mosquito... why the heck were they taking notes on ants in another scene?