Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh no! It seems I can only like each post once. Whatever shall you do?!?!?!! T_T

(Edited to abuse the punctuation)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Dawww... don't cry... Have a tissue. And a trophy.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes. Now stop muffining. And give me a trophy. *throws a muffin*

Erm, *cough* but yes I would like to enter this as well, but I'm more painterly and don't really do line art, so I guess that wouldn't be appropriate for a t shirt?

beaker

Reaction score
Already working on quite a snazzy one:smile: I've been doing graphic design, comic art, illustration, etc for ages...but I never quite got into the whole indie rock album cover/Urban Outfitters/hipster/threadless design look. Virtually all their designs look the same, and have that same minimalist surreal vine line hipster look...but I'm working on something I hope resonates with people. This is a great little synergy tie in, as targeting the college hipster/nerd youth is a must for marketing the Muppets film

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Jamie - I'd love to see what you could come up with!! You should definitely submit one! I'll be happy if any of my favorite artists that I have met through this forum and the Mindset win and proud to wear a shirt from any one of you! Just sayin.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks! I worked about 6 hours last night and I'm about 30% done. This is gonna take a while...18 days left!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
WHY is this so hard??
Im really having a tough time trying to get my image onto the website. I managed to upload it but got an email saying that it wasnt in a template?
I am a complete novice when it comes to Photoshop and really dont know much about it or the terminology used to operate it?

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!

This is the design I am trying to upload

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0163748443419.304290.652168418&type=1&theater

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That looks really cool Pork, thanks for posting it.
I really wish I could draw better.