If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Here's what should happen IMO:

1. Release TMS season 4
2. Re-issue TMS S1 with the missing bits re-instated
3. Attempt toobtain rghts for the S1 missing bits.
Number 2 sounds good to me! Wonder if it will happen?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I bet it will happen after all five seaons are released and they release an "all the episodes" super box set.

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
If the new Muppet movie is successful, I would LOVE to see muppets toys, LOTS and LOTS of muppets toys!!!!!!:smile:

robodog

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I need a Rowlf toy. Any kind will do. I hope the film becomes a massive success and as a result you can't swing a dead cat in a Wal mart toy aisle without hitting something with a Muppet on it.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
really? I think the old ones are the best. Who hasn't seen, owned, or taken their kids to a screening of MTM, as scary as the taxi hit was?
And who doesn't love Muppet Movie in spite of Kermit almost becoming a victim of an electric chair.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bet it will happen after all five seaons are released and they release an "all the episodes" super box set.

At this point, ALL I want is some answers on why we haven't seen season 4 for 3 years, especially since it was announced to come out last year 2 years ago. I don't even WANT the thing now, just answers. I can take it. it's this kittyfooting around and not giving us the true reasons that's making me mad at this point.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
:big_grin: Totally agree!
I grew up with Doc Hopper trying to kill Kermit for greed, the Queen trying to kill Snow White for jealousy, Ursulla trying to take over the sea, and Judge Doom attempting to kill Roger Rabbit and the other toons. These were AWESOME kids movies that could make you both laugh and occasionally cry. Now parents are complaining about Toy Story 3 for being too scary and sad. (That's what made it good) I know it's off topic , but parents are worrying more today then ever.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I grew up with Doc Hopper trying to kill Kermit for greed, the Queen trying to kill Snow White for jealousy, Ursulla trying to take over the sea, and Judge Doom attempting to kill Roger Rabbit and the other toons. These were AWESOME kids movies that could make you both laugh and occasionally cry. Now parents are complaining about Toy Story 3 for being too scary and sad. (That's what made it good) I know it's off topic , but parents are worrying more today then ever.
Hey, what's with complaining about Toy Story? I laughed so hard in some of those scenes!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This is a really small request but I'd love an actual Electric Mayhem album. I'm surprised it never happened. I'm sure someone had the idea once and there are plans somewhere for it, but it just never came to fruition. Imagine how great this would be. New versions of their old songs, plus maybe "bootlegs" of the originals (they could even make them really grainy for added effect), covers of existing songs that fit the band's style well, and, of course, new songs! Also, maybe some between-the-tracks banter by the band. Cameos by other musicians? I know Jim James and the My Morning Jacket crew would love to do this. Maybe this should be a double album. Can you picture that?