Slackbot draws stuff

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Whatever gender you are, I'd kiss you for a Newsie illustration...

-----------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm bisexual, so I guess it doesn't matter. :wink:

Would you be interested in an art trade?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Name it. If I CAN draw it, I'll do it! Though I warn you you're much much better than I am! :smile:

----------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Lemme give it some thought, and you give some thought as to what you'd like me to draw, and let's take this to IM. :smile:

(BTW for others reading this thread, I'm open to other art trades... just sayin'...)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------
OK. Got it. Draw me Newsie at home in his PJs. I don't care if it's morning or evening. I'm envisioning traditional flannels or boxers-and-shirt, plaids or polkadots! But do whatever you like.

And what would you like me to attempt? :smile:

------------------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Newsmanfan: I haven't been ignoring you! I've been in an artistic slump lately (translation: feelin' crummy and ain't been drawing at all
) I have been playing with images in my mind for your pic. Does Newsie wear slippers?

And here's something I drew today just to draw something so my inking pens won't sue me for abandonment...

Can I share your hidey-hole? Ambiguity rules.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm all right. Just haven't been in an art-y mood lately. When I'm feeling down my inner critic gets too loud and I can't get up the will to draw.

Is your userpic the New Zoo Revue? Wow, that's a blast from the past. at first glance I thought it was from Meet the Feebles 'cause of the hippo.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Is your userpic the New Zoo Revue? Wow, that's a blast from the past. at first glance I thought it was from Meet the Feebles 'cause of the hippo.
Yeah, that's the show. A local independent station used to air reruns of it in the morning a couple years ago, so I caught it before school. It was quite the trip. I only saw a few episodes, but the image of a giant anthropomorphic owl half-singing/half-yelling songs about science to a giant hippo is forever burned into my mind. (Not to mention the blooper reel on youtube).