Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

• The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We Built This City - Starship

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

• Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

• Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

• Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Link sounds pretty good. Steve is obviously providing harmony since he's performing both Beaker and Link in the song. This is the biggest role Link has ever had in a Muppet movie so it's great to see him get some of the spotlight. This song is just a really nice grouping of characters. It's fun to hear Sam, Rowlf, Link and Beaker all sing together.

I'm sure others will give their opinions on The Muppets version of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" when they hear it.
That is a very interesing group pairing I hope we see more of them singing together if it sounds as great as it seems. I'm just glad that Rowlf and Link are coming back to the spotlight!

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
"Man or Muppet" is great! It sounds like something you'd hear Bret and Jemaine sing on FotC. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is great if only for the fact that it's sung by the most random group since The Leprechaun Brothers.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i heard smells like teen spirit i love hearing rowlf and you can defently tell when beaker sings have been listening for like 2 hours havent heard Man or Muppet yet :frown: sad day

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Listen to the debut of "Rainbow Connection" sung by Kermit, Miss Piggy and The Muppets from "The Muppets" new film. You can hear "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Ten years ago today, Cindy and I married, so it seemed right to debut a song from our wedding on November 9. :smile:

Let us know your thoughts on this new song and the entire Muppets original soundtrack now on pre-order for a low $9.99. You can also read our review of the soundtrack.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Rainbow Connection is on right now! I caved in to the spoilers! :crazy: So far, so great with this song.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i love rainbow connection i just heard it when pizzaboy did and its amazing way better with piggy in it but the original is the best

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Well you can clearly hear Beaker but Link wasn't close enough to the mic to hear him clearly. And Roowlf dubbed over Rowlf's voice.

And you can also hear Sam (but not the eagle but from Sam and Friends) Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow can be heard representing the "...and Friends"
Is that true?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No. He was kidding. muppetlover123 wasn't really being clear in their statements.