The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Nick22

Reaction score
Hang in there okay, Nick? :smile:
i'll try. but i always get sick at the worst times. tmrw i am supposed to go see my friend that havent seen in a YEAR! and if im still sick tmrw then we cant go :frown:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
See? Valentine's Day has already ruined my day...I was woken by a woman knocking on the door with a MASSIVE bunch of flowers for a friend.

Ok, so actually it was the sweetest thing EVER. Her man had been asking me all week what kind of flowers she liked, but I said I didn't know. But that she liked "Single Stem" flowers, and plants. So he got her a single stem of...EVERY flower in the store.

Everybody say, "Awwwwwwwwwwww!"
That's so sweet I think I need to brush my teeth. Oh, how I hate this complete stranger XD

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, sadly I had my phone on vibrate and went to bed early yesterday and so missed getting together with my friends today for "Anti Valentine's Day", waaa! Hehe, well the nice thing is that when I finally contacted them, they let me know how relieved they were I was OK. It's nice to have friends. I can't think of a better Valentine's Day gift. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My Valentine's Day will be spent with my partner watching Hannibal Rising on DVD. It was our first Valentine's date movie two years ago. I like the film okay and to me it does have holiday appeal. :coy:

:flirt: Other than that I just cut out a simple heart-shaped card, drew on it and wrote a few special words. Tomorrow's a work day for both of us so there are no real festivities. No flowers, wine or candy either. His mother is also visiting briefly. I just don't see why so many people make a big deal out of this day either way.

I think it should just be a day to say or do something nice for someone in your life. Nothing more or less. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
CLEARANCE TIME! Half off Candy and Gorilla dolls. Now the real holiday fun begins.

And make way for dem Bunnies!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I got myself some 50% off stuff, including a pink teddy bear that I have yet to name. That's my Valentine's Day gift, I guess.

Kiki

Reaction score
My homeroom teacher -who dispises Valentines day, and it's the same day as his birthday- said something really funny today. He goes, "okay girls, did you get lots of stuffed toys and chocolates from pimply cavemen?" lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My homeroom teacher -who dispises Valentines day, and it's the same day as his birthday- said something really funny today. He goes, "okay girls, did you get lots of stuffed toys and chocolates from pimply cavemen?" lol.
Oh wow! that is funny, indeed! :zany:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
CLEARANCE TIME! Half off Candy and Gorilla dolls. Now the real holiday fun begins.

And make way for dem Bunnies!
You know, after christmas was finished, I saw a bunch of valentines day stuff. I will never figure out why it's always good for a retail store to put out junk for the next holiday months before.