The Muppets 2011 DVD details

ploobis

Reaction score
I am such a huge Muppet fan, I don't mind spending the extra money to buy the DVD & Blue-Ray combo pack. I just wanna see all the bonus material when it comes out.

What machines and disc players will Blue-Rays play on besides Blue-Ray players?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am such a huge Muppet fan, I don't mind spending the extra money to buy the DVD & Blue-Ray combo pack. I just wanna see all the bonus material when it comes out.

What machines and disc players will Blue-Rays play on besides Blue-Ray players?
Find someone with a ps3 or a computer that can play blu rays if you dont have access to a blu ray player. They are your only other options

Drtooth

Reaction score

I don't either, and I'd buy it just in case. Just... I don't have one and don't know anyone who does. So I'd basically be stuck with a disk I can't watch that happens to have features I can't enjoy.

Schrodinger's DVD.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I really hope they would have done something like they did with puss in boots dvd for instince
http://www.amazon.com/Boots-Three-D...1_4?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1327073559&sr=1-4

include like an extra short like on most dreamworks movies like shrek megamind how to train your dragon KFP2

and they all come on the bluray in the bonus features soo
Yeah, Pixar has done the same thing for all their movies since Monsters Inc. except strangely Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3 (probably because there were already Toy Story 3 shorts in the pipeline). I would be all for a Muppet bonus short.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No I think these extra are great and there just enough to make us wanting more!

beaker

Reaction score
It's official, the dvd will have nothing but a quick blooper thing.

Yeah screw you disney, Im going to download a rip of the blu ray and convert it to dvd.
Yeah, real scared of SOPA and the MPAA, lol. Sorry, I can't support Disney's baloney.
Already been screwed too many times.

And this is coming from someone who has endlessly supported and spent a lot of money on all things Muppet and Jim Henson for three decades

beaker

Reaction score
Blu ray is worthless is you dont have a hi def tv :/ Obviously blu rays are all hi def, but they will look just like a regular dvd on a regular tv. Therefore, you arebetter off saving the 15 bucks and buying the dvd version

EDIT: DrTooth got his much more eloquent post in first XD
Yep. I have a really good 2004 tv(one of the last of the truflat/yet still old school) that works wonderfully for me. Dont have money for a blu ray or to rebuy all my films in blu ray. I hate the tacky bright blue plastic, I hate how they shoved blu rays down people's throats.