Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Series one seems to include Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, and Dr. Teeth. No news yet on the release date or if this is the entire line up. I think they look great!
I'm already sold, even before I saw the pictures on Dr. Teeth's inclusion.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Erk. If I got any of those I'd have to paint in pupils. Don't know what I'd do about Stepford Piggy, though.

Seriously, what is it with the dead eyes? Those are a huge turn-off for me.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I really don't know what to think about the POP line. The only ones that looks good are the Gizo and Evil Gremlin ones. Something about the style kinda bothers me. But their bobble heads and regular vinyls are amazingly detailed. I kinda want the Freddy Krueger bobble head. The Scratchy plushie is adorable.

The muppets on the other hand...yikes. Kermit looks good because he at least has his pupils. Dr Teeth doesnt look that bad either. But Piggy is terrifying.

On a side note, why is it impossible to make Beavis not look like a crazed serial killer?

blackaerin

Reaction score
Anyone got a guesstimate for what the prices might be?
If they have Dr. Teeth in their lineup, then surely they'll have the rest of the Mayhem somewhere down the line, right?
...Riiiight? :frown:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these look very cool as soon as i saw dr teeth i really want them and i hope they paint the eyes while cool the picture look creepy cause of the eyes but still i want them all

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they have Dr. Teeth in their lineup, then surely they'll have the rest of the Mayhem somewhere down the line, right?

Well, they already got 2 of them so far in a single series... if this thing goes 2-3 series, I could see the other three. I'd LOVE to see some other fan favorites down the line, especially Link. We've been getting a strange amount of Link merchandise lately.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think the DC comics ones at Target are under $10 but Disney store has these for around $11

Walter

Reaction score
Lol, I love em! But I can't help but think ZoooommmBiiieee when I see Fozzie and Gonzo..But Gonzo is my favorite X). Kermit was handled perfectly as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.